Reflections From Lean Leaders
Reflections From Lean Leaders
Transcripts from Podcast Interviews with Authors and Thought Leaders
About the Book
You can currently only buy this through Amazon and their Kindle store.
Interviews include leading voices such as Jim Womack, John Shook, Eric Ries, Steve Spear, and more (see the table of contents below).
Each chapter contains a link to the original podcast page and a direct link to the MP3 file. Some devices may allow you to read and listen at the same time.
If you’re an early buyer, you’ll get updates to the book as I:
- Edit the content a bit
- Add new transcripts (over time)
- Add commentary and reflections to the start of each transcript chapter
You can listen to the audio of each episode and learn more about subscribing at www.LeanCast.org or my blog at www.LeanBlog.org.
Thanks to Leanpub's variable pricing, you can pay what you like. I incurred costs to have the transcripts done and I spent time editing, as well (and also invested time preparing for the podcasts and producing them).
Pay what you like (value is determined by the customer), but I hope you'll do what you think is fair.
Make sure you scroll down to see the package of the book PLUS an easy download of the MP3 audio of the podcasts.
Table of Contents
- Podcast #1: Norman Bodek on Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
- Podcast #3: Jeffrey Liker
- Podcast #5: Jamie Flinchbaugh on Lean and Waste
- Podcast #9: David Mann, Creating a Lean Culture
- Podcast #19: Jim Womack, The Machine That Changed the World, Revisited
- Podcast #31: David Meier, Toyota Talent
- Podcast #56: John Shook, Managing to Learn
- Podcast #58: Steven J. Spear, The High-Velocity Edge
- Podcast #96: Pascal Dennis, The Remedy
- Podcast #110: Dr. Jack Billi, Lean and Medicine
- Podcast #115: Eric Ries, The Lean Startup
- Podcast #124: Paul O’Neill on Patient Safety
- Podcast #126: Bob Lutz, Car Guys vs. Bean Counters
- Podcast #142: Eric Ries on Taiichi Ohno & The Lean Startup
- Podcast #153: Robert Maurer, PhD, Everyday Kaizen
- Podcast #197: Kim Barnas, “Beyond Heroes” at ThedaCare
- Podcast #216: Dan Jones on Lean Outside of Manufacturing
- Podcast #217: Alan Robinson, The Idea-Driven Organization
- Podcast #225: John Toussaint, MD, Management on the Mend
- Podcast #226: Steve Hoeft and Dr. Bob Pryor, The Power of Ideas to Transform Healthcare
- Podcast #231: Dr. Eric Dickson, Starting with Lean at UMass Memorial
- Podcasts #256 and 259: Steve Bera, Reflections on NUMMI and #Lean
- Podcast #286: Dean Gruner, MD on ThedaCare’s Lean Journey
- Podcast #290: Eric Ries: From Lean to The Lean Startup to The Startup Way
- About the Author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them