Reflections From Lean Leaders
This book is 85% complete
Last updated on 2017-02-04
About the Book
You can also buy this through Amazon if that's an easier way to get this on your Kindle device or app.
Interviews include leading voices such as Jim Womack, John Shook, Eric Ries, Steve Spear, and more (see the table of contents below).
Each chapter contains a link to the original podcast page and a direct link to the MP3 file. Some devices may allow you to read and listen at the same time.
If you’re an early buyer, you’ll get updates to the book as I:
- Edit the content a bit
- Add new transcripts (over time)
- Add commentary and reflections to the start of each transcript chapter
Thanks to Leanpub's variable pricing, you can pay what you like. I incurred costs to have the transcripts done and I spent time editing, as well (and also invested time preparing for the podcasts and producing them).
Pay what you like (value is determined by the customer), but I hope you'll do what you think is fair.
Make sure you scroll down to see the package of the book PLUS an easy download of the MP3 audio of the podcasts.
- Updates of the book over time
- Podcast #1: Norman Bodek on Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
- Podcast #3: Jeffrey Liker
- Podcast #5: Jamie Flinchbaugh on Lean and Waste
- Podcast #9: David Mann on Creating a Lean Culture
- Podcast #19: Jim Womack, Machine That Changed the World, Revisited
- Podcast #31: David Meier, Toyota Talent
- Podcast #54: John Toussaint, MD, Lean Healthcare
- Podcast #56: John Shook, Managing to Learn
- Podcast #57: Alfie Kohn, Punished by Rewards
- Podcast #58: Steven J. Spear, The High-Velocity Edge
- Podcast #96: Pascal Dennis, The Remedy
- Podcast #110: Dr. Jack Billi, Lean and Medicine
- Podcast #115: Eric Ries on The Lean Startup
- Podcast #117: Prof. Samuel Culbert on Getting Rid of Performance Reviews
- Podcast #124: Paul O’Neill Podcast Interview on Patient Safety
- Podcast #126: Bob Lutz on “Car Guys vs. Bean Counters”
- Podcast #132: Bob Emiliani, Wiremold & Virginia Mason
- Podcast #142: Eric Ries on Taiichi Ohno & The Lean Startup
- Podcast #153: Robert Maurer, PhD, Everyday Kaizen
- Podcast #164: Rachelle Schultz, CEO of Winona Health
- Podcast #197: Kim Barnas, “Beyond Heroes” at ThedaCare
- Podcast #203: Chris Jerry, The Emily Jerry Foundation (Part 1)
- Podcast #216: Dan Jones, Lean Outside of Manufacturing
- Podcast #217: Alan Robinson, The Idea-Driven Organization
- Podcast #225: John Toussaint, MD, “Management on the Mend”
- Podcast #226: Steve Hoeft and Dr. Bob Pryor, “The Power of Ideas to Transform Healthcare”
Thanks for reading the book.
- Updates of the book over time
Just the e-Book, in PDF, MOBI, and EPUB formats for reading on nearly any device, including Kindle devices and Kindle apps.
The Book + MP3 Audio
If you'd like to also listen to the podcast guests, you can also get this easy download of the original MP3 audio files. You can read, listen, or both. Buying this package will save you time compared to downloading the audio files from www.LeanCast.org.
Over 10 hours of audio.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...