If you're working on an article about Leanpub, please contact Len Epp at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. He likes to talk.
Leanpub has a podcast series in which we interview authors about their careers, their interests, their books, and their experiences using Leanpub. It's a great resource for learning about who our authors are and why they chose to publish on Leanpub.
We have a blog where we post news about Leanpub, descriptions of new features and updates, transcriptions of our podcast interviews, and the occasional guest post.
Check out the Lean Publishing Manifesto to learn about why Leanpub exists.
Here are some articles mentioning Leanpub.
- DatingAdvice.com | Leanpub’s Writing Platform & Bookstore Supports Romance Novelists From First Draft to Published eBook
- Publishing Perspectives | Leanpub Explains Why Not to Write Books in “Stealth Mode”
- Book Business | Future Think: Agile Book Publishing Startup LeanPub
- Programmable Web | Leanpub API: Bringing Agile Development To Writers
- New Yorker | A Book Is A Start-Up
- Time | Leanpub: How to Turn Your Blog into an Instant E-Book
Leanpub Brand Assets
Leanpub and the Leanpub logo are registered trademarks of Ruboss Technology Corporation.