Copyright Take Down Policy
Ruboss respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect all users of the leanpub.com website (the “Site”) to do the same. Allegedly infringing materials on the site may be removed or suspended at any time in accordance with the Terms of Service. Repeated infringement by a user of the Site may, in appropriate circumstances, result in a termination of that user’s access to and use of the Site.
Notification of Infringement
If you believe that any of your work has been copied or published or has otherwise been used in connection with the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or is otherwise an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please provide Ruboss’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (the “Agent for Notice”) with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Ruboss has disabled access, Ruboss may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder.
Ruboss’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
If you elect to send us a counter notification (i.e. in the event we have taken down or disabled access to material that you have contributed to the Site in response to a notice of its infringement), to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our Agent for Notice that includes substantially the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the user;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- your name, address, and telephone number; and
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in the district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, that you consent to any jurisdiction where Ruboss may be found, and that you will accept service if process originates from the complainant who provided an Infringement Notice or from the agent for such person.
Such Counter-Notification should be sent to Ruboss’s Agent for Notice as follows: