Innovation is the Only Way Out
Innovation is the Only Way Out
Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 7 (2011-2012)
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice from 23 different lectures including leaders such as Phil Libin (Evernote), Brad Feld (Foundry Group), Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Daniel Elk (Spotify), and Drew Houston (Dropbox).
Read notes on lectures by:
- David Friedberg (The Climate Corporation)
- Phil Libin (Evernote)
- Brad Feld (Foundry Group)
- Scott Summit (Bespoke)
- Marten Mickos (Eucalyptus)
- Adam Lowry (Method)
- Dana Mead (KPCB)
- Jessica Mah (inDinero)
- Deborah Hopkins (Citi)
- Alexander Osterwalder, Steve Blank (Author)
- Ted Zoller (Kauffman Foundation)
- Warren Packard (Thuuz)
- Sukhinder Singh Cassidy (JOYUS)
- Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn)
- Kristina Johnson, Tina Seelig (Enduring Energy)
- Sandra Kurtzig, Andy Kurtzig (Kenandy, JustAnswer)
- Jeff Church (Nika Water)
- Gale Anne Hurd (Valhalla Entertainment)
- Rebeca Hwang, Elizabeth Samara-Rubio (YouNoodle, StorWatts)
- Brian Murray, Tina Seelig (HarperCollins)
- Daniel Elk, Chi-Hua Chien (Spotify)
- Adam Lashinsky (Author)
- Drew Houston (Dropbox)
- Entrepreneurship Gives Life Meaning
- No Exit Strategy for Your Life’s Work
- Great Entrepreneurs Go Out and Do
- Products With a Purpose
- Believe In Something Bigger Than Yourself
- Method to Success
- Understanding Venture Capital
- A Startup is a Learning Experience
- Talking About a Revolution
- Tools for Business Model Generation
- Building an Entrepreneurial Career
- Embrace Uncertainty
- Find Your Vector of Impact
- Live Life in Permanent Beta
- Energies that Power a Career
- Two Generations of Entrepreneurship
- The Wave of Social Entrepreneurship
- Producing a Career from the Ground Up
- Small Acts and Big Impacts
- A Story of Change and Opportunity
- A Playlist for Entrepreneurs
- Secrets at Apple’s Core
- Finding Your Way as an Entrepreneur
- Thanks for Reading
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.