Ideas Are a Dime a Dozen
Ideas Are a Dime a Dozen
Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 4 (2008-2009)
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice from 23 different lectures including leaders such as Steve Ballmer (Microsoft), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), and Steve Blank (serial entrepreneur).
Read notes on lectures by:
- Steve Blank (Serial Entrepreneur)
- Erik Straser (MDV)
- William McDonough (Architect and Author)
- Vinod Khosla (Khosla Ventures)
- Judy Estrin (JLabs)
- Anna Patterson (Cuil)
- Tom Kelley (IDEO)
- Hugh Martin (Pacific Biosciences)
- Soujanya Bhumkar, Josh Schwarzapel, Austin Shoemaker (Cooliris)
- Teresa Briggs (Deloitte)
- Spencer E. Ante (BusinessWeek)
- Tom Siebel (First Virtual Group)
- John Hennessy (Stanford)
- Tony Perkins, Tim Draper, Michael Moe (AlwaysOn)
- Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos)
- Jensen Huang (NVidia)
- Mari Baker (PlayFirst)
- Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook)
- Jennifer Scott Fonstad, Steve Perricone (BioFuelBox)
- Steve Ballmer (Microsoft)
- Jeff Hawkins (Numenta)
- Steve Westly (The Westly Group)
- Tina Seelig (STVP)
- Retooling Early Stage Development
- The Next Wave of Industry: Global Clean Tech
- Balancing Economy, Equity, and Ecology Through Design
- The Black Swans of Energy Invention
- Is Innovation Withering on the Vine?
- A Cuil Tune-up for Search Engines
- Young at Heart: How to Be an Innovator for Life
- 13 Mistakes and 13 Brilliant Strokes
- The Growth and Bloom of Cooliris
- Making a Big Company Feel Small
- A History of Venture Capital
- Emerging Opportunities in a Post IT Marketplace
- Innovation as the Crux of Entrepreneurship
- What is the Next Big Thing?
- Developing the Future of Home Healthcare
- Vision Matters
- Building an Organization, Building a Team
- Spotlight on Scalability
- Under the Lid of BioFuelBox
- The Future of Microsoft, The Future of Technology
- Inside the Mind of a Reluctant Entrepreneur
- Clean Tech Challenges and Solutions
- The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Thanks for Reading
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.