Do What Makes Your Soul Sing
Do What Makes Your Soul Sing
Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 8 (2012-2013)
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice from 24 different lectures including leaders such as Tim Draper (DFJ), Stephen Cohen (Palantir), Tim O'Reilly (O'Reilly), and Nassim Taleb (Author).
Read notes on lectures by:
- Ge Wang, Jeff Smith (Smule)
- Olivia Fox Cabane (Author)
- Geoff Yang (Redpoint Ventures)
- Steve Garrity, Roelof Botha, Kit Rodgers, Divya Nag, Heidi Roizen, Chuck Eesley, William Miller (Stanford)
- Noam Wasserman (HBS)
- Jess Lee, Peter Fenton (Polyvore)
- Melinda Gates (Gates Foundation)
- Sue Siegel (GE)
- Hank Wuh (Skai Ventures)
- Steven McCormick (Moore Foundation)
- John Lilly (Greylock)
- Tim Draper (DFJ)
- Cindy Padnos, Tom Kosnik (Illuminate Ventures)
- Stephen Cohen (Palantir)
- Dan Berkenstock, Julian Mann, John Fenwick, Ching-Yu Hu (Skybox Imaging)
- Tim O'Reilly (O'Reilly)
- Nassim Taleb (Author)
- Monica Lam (Stanford)
- Akshay Kothari, Ankit Gupta (Pulse)
- Kate Mitchell (Scale Venture)
- Justin Rosenstein (Asana)
- Chris Redlitz, Beverly Parenti, Heracio Harts (The Last Mile)
- Jocelyn Goldfein, Tina Seelig (Facebook)
- Ferdinando Buscema (Magic Experience Designer)
- A Startup in Harmony
- Build Your Personal Charisma
- Timing Matters
- Impact: Stanford Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- The Founder’s Dilemmas
- Path and Purpose of a First-TIme CEO
- Pursue Passions with a Vengeance
- A Healthy Respect for Innovation
- Disruptive Innovation Can Happen Anywhere
- Drive Change Through Entrepreneurship
- White Space is Everywhere
- Calling All Entrepreneurial Heroes
- An Enterprising Approach to Investment
- The Path to Palantir
- Launching into Uncharted Space
- Create More Value Than You Capture
- How Things Gain from Disorder
- Mobile Can Disrupt Social
- What You Learn by Doing
- Own Your Own Success
- Leading Big Visions From the Heart
- From Lockup to Startup
- Deep Inside Facebook
- Magician Leadership
- Thanks for Reading
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.