There Are No Rules
Last updated on 2014-02-14
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice from 24 different lectures including leaders such as Eric Ries (author of The Lean Startup), Steve Blank (serial entrepreneur), Steve Case (AOL), and Marc Andreessen (serial entrepreneur).
Read notes on lectures by:
- Robin Li (Baidu)
- Eric Ries (Author)
- Steve Jurvetson (DFJ)
- Greg Papadopoulos (Sun)
- Craig Barrett ((Formerly) Intel)
- Mark Pincus, Bing Gordon (Zynga)
- Chamillionaire, Quincy Jones III (QD3)
- Steve Blank (Serial Entrepreneur)
- John Adler, Trip Adler (Accuray & Scribd)
- David Heinemeier Hansson (37signals)
- Elisabeth Paté-Cornell (Stanford University)
- William Hagstrom (Crescendo Bioscience)
- Steve Garrity, Clara Shih, Kimber Lockhart, Jeff Seibert, Josh Reeves, Tristan Harris (Panel of Young Entrepreneurs)
- Rashmi Sinha, Jonathan Boutelle (SlideShare)
- Steve Case (Revolution & AOL)
- Polly Sumner, Liz Tinkham (Salesforce & Accenture)
- Randy Komisar (KPCB)
- John Seely Brown (Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation)
- Carlos Perea (Miox)
- Tom Conrad (Pandora)
- Lisa Lambert (Intel Capital)
- Marc Andreessen (Serial Entrpreneur)
- Josh Makower (ExploraMed)
- Alec Ross (Advisor to US Secretary of State)
- Lessons From China: The Evolution of The Globe’s Largest Search Engine
- Evangelizing for the Lean Startup
- Innovation in a Disruptive Environment
- Responsible Engineering in the Modern Age
- A Historical Perspective on Semiconductors and Moore’s Law
- A Serious Take on Internet Game Play
- Successful Independent Promotion: From Artist to Entrepreneur
- Fall 2009 Quarter Roundup: What Did We Learn?
- Evolution of a CEO
- Unlearn Your MBA
- Risky Business: Analysis from an Engineering Perspective
- Entrepreneurial Journeys in Healthcare
- Panel of Young Entrepreneurs
- Sharing a Measure of Success
- People, Passion, Perseverance: You’ve Got Entrepreneurship
- Success and Failure Drive Innovation
- Getting to Plan B
- Collaborative Innovation and a Pull Economy
- The Ebb and Flow of Clean Tech and Entrepreneurs
- A Pandora’s Box of Start-up Expertise
- Investing for Market Strategy and Capital
- A Panorama of Venture Capital and Beyond
- The Perfect Storm in MedTech
- The Diplomacy of Technology
- Thanks for Reading
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Defending your civil liberties in a digital world.https://www.eff.org/
Based in San Francisco, EFF is a donor-supported membership organization working to protect fundamental rights regardless of technology.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.