We Can All Change the World
We Can All Change the World
Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 9 (2013-2014)
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice from 24 different lectures including leaders such as Sal Khan (Khan Academy), Dave McClure (500 Startups), and Scott Harrison (charity: water).
Read notes on lectures by:
- Matthew Rabinowitz (Natera)
- Padmasree Warrior (Cisco)
- Cyriac Roeding (Shopkick)
- Steve Teig (Tabula)
- Bill Drayton (Ashoka)
- Scott Harrison (charity:water)
- Mike Olson, Ping Li (Cloudera)
- Sharon Vosmek (Astia)
- Halle Tecco (Rock Health)
- Dave McClure (500 Startups)
- William Hsu (MuckerLab)
- Gurjeet Singh, Gunnar Carlsson, Ann Miura-Ko (Ayasdi)
- Bob Sutton (Stanford)
- Cameron Strang, Nate Ruess (Warner Bros. Records)
- Hemant Shah (RMS)
- Cameron Teitelman, Joseph Huang, Milt McColl, Smita Saxena (StartX)
- Tristan Walker (Walker and Company)
- Sal Khan (Khan Academy)
- Morris Chang (TSMC)
- Ed Catmull (Disney/Pixar)
- Linda Rottenberg (Endeavor)
- Geoff Donaker (Yelp)
- Leah Busque (TaskRabbit)
- Heidi Roizen (Draper Fisher Jurvetson)
Table of Contents
- There is Always a Way Forward
- Realizing Innovation at Enterprise Scale
- You Have to Break the Egg
- Revel in the Adventure of New Ideas
- A World of Changemakers
- Thirsting for a Life of Service
- Opportunities Abound in the Big Data Space
- The Path to More Inclusive Innovation
- Accelerating Real Change in Healthcare
- The Gospel of a Lean VC
- Moving from Hubris to Confidence
- Shaping the Future of Data
- Scaling Up Excellence
- The Music Industry Unplugged
- A True Model for Embracing Change
- Acceleration Through Community
- Be an Authentic Entrepreneur
- Education Reimagined
- An Emphasis on Excellence
- Creativity, Inc.
- Crazy is a Compliment
- The Road to IPO
- Do Something You Love
- Adventures in Entrepreneurship
- Thanks for Reading
Right the Wronghttp://www.oxfamamerica.org
Oxfam America is a global organization working to right the wrongs of poverty, hunger, and injustice. We save lives, develop long-term solutions to poverty, and campaign for social change. As one of 17 members of the international Oxfam confederation, we work with people in more than 90 countries to create lasting solutions.
Other books by this author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them