Execution and Other Lessons
Execution and Other Lessons
Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 3 (2007-2008)
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice given by leaders such as Martin Eberhard (Tesla Motors), Ron Conway (SV Angel), and Steve Blank (Serial Entrepreneur).
Notes on lectures by:
- Donna Novitsky (Big Tent)
- Martin Eberhard (Tesla Motors)
- Dominic Orr (Aruba Networks)
- Stan Christensen (Arbor Advisors)
- Larry Bawden (Jadoo Power)
- Armen Berjikly, Julio Vasconcellos (Experience Project)
- Ashwin Navin, Ping Li (BitTorrent)
- Mitch Kapor (Foxmarks)
- Ron Conway, Mike Maples Jr. (Angel Investors)
- Jesse Fink, Steve Blank (Priceline, Serial Entrepreneur)
- Christine Benninger (Humane Society)
- Brett Crosby (Google Analytics)
- Mir Imran (InCube Laboratories)
- Debra Dunn, Jay Coen Gilbert, Bart Houlahan, Andrew Kassoy (B Corporation)
- Ken Wilcox (Silicon Valley Bank)
- Jeff Housenbold (Shutterfly)
- David Rothkopf (Author)
- Peter Diamandis, George Zachary (X Prize)
- Anand Chandrasekaran, Michealene C. Risley (Tapestries of Hope)
- Sue Decker (Yahoo!)
- Larry Brilliant (Google.org)
- John Melo (Amyris)
- Beth Seidenberg (KPCB)
- Tony Perkins (AlwaysOn Panel)
- From Venture Capitalist to Entrepreneur
- Lessons from the Electric Roadster
- Startups: The Need for Speed
- The Art of Negotiation
- The Growth of Solar Ventures
- Connecting Common Experiences
- Delivering a Digital Torrent
- How to Build a Successful Company
- Angel Investing Revealed
- Intersection of the Environment and Financial Markets
- Entrepreneurial Practices for High-Impact Non-Profits
- The Path to an Acquisition
- Healthy Entrepreneurship in Medical Devices
- Representing the Socially Responsible Enterprise
- Banking on Corporate Culture and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship That Clicks
- Concentrated Power in a Global Economy
- Rewarding Sky-High Innovation
- Unreeling the Documentary Film
- The Evolution of Yahoo!
- The Next Wave of Corporate Philanthropy
- Under the Microscope: Socially Responsible Biotech
- A VC Perspective on the Life Sciences
- Music Artists Go Entrepreneurial
- Thanks for Reading
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.