Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 6 (2010-2011)
About the Book
A collection of notes from the inspirational lecture series "Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders". Read advice from 25 different lectures including leaders such as Jack Dorsey (Square), Aaron Levie (Box.net), and Mark Suster (Serial Entrepreneur).
Read notes on lectures by:
- Juan Andrés Fontaine (Chilean Government)
- Amit Chatterjee (Hara)
- Chi-Hua Chien, Dan Rosensweig (KPCB, Chegg)
- Mark Suster (Serial Entrepreneur)
- Thomas Prescott (Align Technology)
- Ann Miura-Ko (Floodgate Fund)
- Diego Piacentini (Amazon)
- Bob Sutton (Stanford)
- Jennifer Aaker (Stanford GSB)
- Wendy Kopp (Teach for America)
- Aaron Levie (Box.net)
- Brent Constantz (Calera)
- Susan Desmond-Hellmann (UCSF)
- Jack Dorsey (Square)
- Mark Forchette (OptiMedica)
- Bill Gross (eSolar & Idealab)
- Guy Kawasaki (Author)
- Jennifer Morris (Conservation International)
- Barry Silbert (SecondMarket)
- Ori Brafman (Author)
- Richard Scheller (Genentech)
- Geoffrey Moore (MDV)
- Kevin Systrom, Mike Krieger (Instagram)
- Wences Casares, Meyer Malka (Bling Nation)
- Aneesh Chopra (US Office of Science & Tech)
- Chile: Launching a Global Entrepreneurship Hub
- Entrepreneurial Lessons: Find Value and Make Impact
- Solving Problems Makes a Great Business
- Honest Advice on Starting a Company
- Leadership and Disruptive Technologies
- Funding Thunder Lizard Entrepreneurs
- Customer Focus Builds Global Growth
- What Great Leaders Do
- How Ideas Take Flight
- Social Entrepreneurship Changing Education
- Delivering Innovation for the Enterprise
- Following Your Startup Vision
- Relentless Pursuit of Innovation
- The Power of Curiosity and Inspiration
- Live for the Future and Survive Success
- A Devotion to New Ideas
- Creating Enchantment
- Effective Models for Sustainable Growth
- A New Vision for Capital Markets
- How to Build Instant Connections
- Developing Products that Save Lives
- Reach Your Escape Velocity
- From Stanford to Startup
- The Value of True Partnerships
- Innovate for America
- Thanks for Reading
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.