About the Book
A Change Artist is someone whose presence improves everyone’s chance of making a positive change. Change Artists don’t drive change. They know that supporting deep change requires empathy, systems-savvy, and an array of other skills.
Learn to Center, Enter, Turn, and Sustain change with masters of change artistry.
- 1 The Satir Change Model
- 2 How Do You Change?
- 3 This Title May Change at Any Time! (How Do You Feel About That?)
- 4 Staying Sharp
- 5 Adaptability is Key
- 6 Are You Ready to Change?
- 7 Our Mental Models Affect Our Problem Solving
- 8 Entering Groups
- 9 Building Rapport
- 10 Seven Lessons from a Top-Down Change
- 11 The Assumption of Fixed Requirements
- 12 The Liar’s Contest
- 13 Prepare to Become More Influential
- 14 Four Tips for Getting Your Ideas Accepted
- 15 What’s the Real Question?
- 16 Shifting The Pattern: A Systems Approach to Change
- 17 The Universal Pattern of Huge Software Losses
- Beyond Blaming:
- 18 A New Way to Take Out the Garbage
- 19 How Did This Happen
- 20 Practice: A Necessary Part of Change
- 21 A Tale of Two Changes
- 22 How Do We Compare?
- 23 Beware the Quick Fix
- 24 Failure Paths During Change
VI More Ideas
- 25 Notes On Congruence
- 26 Connecting The Dots
- 27 Three Tips for Artisanal Change
- 28 Solving Other People’s Problems
- 29 Anticipating Change
- 30 Read More From the Change Artistry Authors
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.