Agile in 3 Minutes
Last updated on 2017-01-31
About the Book
Agile in 3 Minutes (this book) contains essays originally written for Agile in 3 Minutes (the micropodcast). As new episodes come out, new essays will be added to this book. As with any Leanpub publication, once you own it, all updates are free!
Selected feedback from podcast listeners
“Holy zot, this guy knows his shit about Agile.” — Alex Harms
“30 seconds in — I’m sold!” — Marcus Hammarberg
“Best three minutes I spent today.” — Ron Quartel (on Integrate)
“Poetic gems. Insightful, concise and elegant.” — Tobias Mayer
“You have a perfect voice for podcasts!” — Lisa Crispin
“Made me tear up.” — Diane Zajac-Woodie (on Care)
“I cannot recommend this enough. Listen to every episode. Talk about them in your team. Share them with your managers. Managers, share them with your teams.” — Alan Dayley
“A labor of love that I’m grateful to enjoy.” — Ryan Ripley
“In theory this is about Agile. My goal as a parent is to get my kids to understand this, deeply.” — Nathan Arthur (on Free)
“If I had one Agile podcast to take on an island, this would be it.” — Marcel Körtgen
“Stunningly awesome — and it only takes 3 minutes.” — Ruth Malan (on Wrong)
Johanna Rothman, known as the “Pragmatic Manager,” provides frank advice for your tough problems. She helps leaders and teams see problems and resolve risks and manage their product development.
Johanna has been managing projects and programs since the Neanderthal era. She is the current agileconnection.com technical editor. She is the author of these books:
- Agile and Lean Program Management: Scaling Collaboration Across the Organization
- Predicting the Unpredictable: Pragmatic Approaches to Estimating Cost or Schedule
- Diving for Hidden Treasures: Finding The Real Value in Your Project Portfolio
- Project Portfolio Tips: Twelve Ideas for Focusing on the Work You Need to Start & Finish
- Manage Your Job Search
- Hiring Geeks That Fit
- Manage Your Project Portfolio: Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects
- The 2008 Jolt Productivity award-winning Manage It! Your Guide to Modern, Pragmatic Project Management
- Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management (with Esther Derby)
- Corrective Action for the Software Industry (with Denise Robitaille)
In addition, she is a contributor to:
Johanna writes the Pragmatic Manager, a monthly email newsletter. She writes two blogs on her site, www.jrothman.com, as well as a blog on www.createadaptablelife.com. She is a columnist about management for Techwell.com and is a columnist about agile project management for projectmanagement.com.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms