This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-07-04
About the Book
Ever wonder why PowerShell is a thing, or find yourself having to explain it to someone else? Here's a concise guide that does just that.
- Why PowerShell?
- A Brief Overview
- Why Scripting? Why a Shell?
- PowerShell is both a command-line shell and scripting language
- PowerShell can interact with a dizzying number of technologies.
- PowerShell is object-based.
- PowerShell isn’t going away.
- Consolidate and multiply your learning
- In Windows, PowerShell’s really the only option
- The Business Story
- Where can you learn more?
Why PowerShell Remoting? (While We’re Answering “Whys”)
- Comparing Remoting to what came before
- But here’s the best reason
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...