The Monad Manifesto, Annotated
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-10-28
About the Book
The Monad Manifesto is the original Jeffrey Snover-authored document that results in the Windows PowerShell we know today. This version includes community-contributed annotations, notes, and expansions.
- The Monad Manifesto - Annotated
- Chapter 1 - What is Monad?
- Chapter 2 - Problem
- Chapter 3 - The Traditional Approach to Administrative Automation
Chapter 4 - New Approaches
- 4.1 - A New Approach to Building Commands
- 4.2 - A New Approach to Composing Solutions
- 4.3 - A New Approach to Management Models
- 4.4 - A New Approach to Management GUI Tools
Chapter 5 - The Monad Automation Model (MAM)
- 5.1 - An Example
- 5.2 - Leveraging .Net
Chapter 6 - The Monad Shell (MSH)
- 6.1 - Pipelines of .Net Objects
- 6.2 - Monad Runtime Environment Components
- 6.3 - MSH Scripting Language
Chapter 7 - The Monad Management Models (MMM)
- An Example
- Chapter 8 - The Monad Remote Script (MRS)
- Chapter 9 - The Monad Management Console (MMC)
- Chapter 10 - Value Propositions
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...