The Monad Manifesto, Annotated
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-10-28
About the Book
The Monad Manifesto is the original Jeffrey Snover-authored document that results in the Windows PowerShell we know today. This version includes community-contributed annotations, notes, and expansions.
- The Monad Manifesto - Annotated
- Chapter 1 - What is Monad?
- Chapter 2 - Problem
- Chapter 3 - The Traditional Approach to Administrative Automation
Chapter 4 - New Approaches
- 4.1 - A New Approach to Building Commands
- 4.2 - A New Approach to Composing Solutions
- 4.3 - A New Approach to Management Models
- 4.4 - A New Approach to Management GUI Tools
Chapter 5 - The Monad Automation Model (MAM)
- 5.1 - An Example
- 5.2 - Leveraging .Net
Chapter 6 - The Monad Shell (MSH)
- 6.1 - Pipelines of .Net Objects
- 6.2 - Monad Runtime Environment Components
- 6.3 - MSH Scripting Language
Chapter 7 - The Monad Management Models (MMM)
- An Example
- Chapter 8 - The Monad Remote Script (MRS)
- Chapter 9 - The Monad Management Console (MMC)
- Chapter 10 - Value Propositions
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.