DevOps: The Ops Perspective
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-10-28
About the Book
"DevOps" is such a popular term these days - but what's it actually mean to an Ops person? This high-level book attempts to put DevOps into perspective with real-world examples and descriptions.
- DevOps: The Ops Perspective
What is DevOps?
- Some Background
- DevOps, for Ops
- It’s a Philosophy
- It’s an Approach
- There’s No Such Thing as a DevOps Team
- What DevOps Isn’t
- What Does DevOps Look Like?
Operational Capabilities of a DevOps Environment
- Automated Environment Creation
- Development and Test Infrastructure
- End-User Experience Monitoring
IT Ops Skills in a DevOps Environment
- Plan for Failure
- Operations as Development
- DevOps Doesn’t Exclude Anyone
- A DevOps Reading List
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...