Best of Lean Blog 2012
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2014-01-10
About the Book
This book was published incrementally during 2012, and is now complete, with the best posts and commentary from Mark Graban's www.LeanBlog.org.
- Posts from Mark's first trip to Japan
- Highlights and notes from conferences, including Society for Health Systems, the Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit, Northeast Shingo Prize, Lab Quality Confab, and The Lean Startup Conference
- Posts about "kaizen" or "good change" - the practice of continuous improvement in Lean settings
- Posts about Lean Healthcare
- Essays about Lean concepts in everyday settings ranging from the kitchen, to airports, and other businesses
- Some early "Lean Memes" or funny images and pop culture references related to Lean
If reading on an iPad or connected e-Reader, the book contains hyperlinks to sources, articles, and videos that can be viewed when online.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms