Tips from the trenches
Last updated on 2018-07-16
About the Book
In 2001 the first book on Scrum was published. Since then thousands of people have been trained in scrum & other agile ways of working. In these 17 years, many people have gathered experience working with agile teams.
This book will collect wisdom of +60 people around the world that have worked with all kind of teams. First version was published at 10 tips and then republished for every new tip arriving. It does not matter when you buy it, you will always get all tips. Foreword by Jerry Weinberg.
Today the book contains these tips :
- You will never arrive at THE destination (Naresh Jain)
- Become a continuous learner and model that (Diana Larsen)
- Ask for permission (Michael Sahota)
- The scrum police are coming for you (or are they?) (Mike Cohn)
- Manage the shape of your backlog (Shane Hastie)
- Helping team members to solve impediments over solving impediments themselves (Ben Linders)
- Different Ideas for Defect Management (Katrina Clokie)
- Observe (Henrik Kniberg)
- Why and How to Claim Wins For Personal and Team Power(Christopher Avery)
- Know The Work (Johanna Rothman)
- Question your teams intimacy (Karthik Kamal B)
- Love your customer (Ardita Karaj)
- Are You Really Doing It? (Jutta Eckstein)
- Coaching By Listening (Yassal Sundman)
- Learning is fun but can be painful (Aino Corry)
- Facilitate learning (Clare Sudbery)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...