Creating the Culture of HappilyDeliveringHappiness using Scrum
About the Book
This book attempts to take you through a journey of a company becoming Agile using framework-agnostic approach. The book includes short stories from my experience of 17 years and also examples of tools and techniques applied on a hypothetical project. The proposed content include:
- What is Agile?
- How to get started with Organizational change?
- How to identify stakeholders and gaining support for Organizational change?
- Scrum as an Organizational Change framework.
- Being Agile using Scrum
- Addressing team issues using Systems Thinking approach.
- Being inclusive with customer while delivering products.
The book itself will be published in iterative mode publishing a chapter every month. I seek feedback from readers and will be incorporating the feedback in the next increment(version).
- Chapter 1: Agile – The culture of Purpose and continuous improvement
- Chapter 2: The Purpose – Creating the Shared Need for Change
- Chapter 3: The Reality - Understanding the Current Reality.
- Chapter 4: The Plan - Identifying Improvement Areas
- Chapter 5: Why do we need Scrum and the ScrumMaster?
- Chapter 6: Impact of Scrum on Organization
- Chapter 7: Getting Started with the Game
- Chapter 8: Playing the Game: Building Valuable Product Increments
- Chapter 9: Measuring Outcomes
- Chapter 10: Evolving the Game
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.