This book is 40% complete
Last updated on 2017-01-01
About the Book
This book attempts to take you through a journey of a company becoming Agile using framework-agnostic approach. The book includes short stories from my experience of 17 years and also examples of tools and techniques applied on a hypothetical project. The proposed content include:
- What is Agile?
- How to get started with Organizational change?
- How to identify stakeholders and gaining support for Organizational change?
- Scrum as an Organizational Change framework.
- Being Agile using Scrum
- Addressing team issues using Systems Thinking approach.
- Being inclusive with customer while delivering products.
The book itself will be published in iterative mode publishing a chapter every month. I seek feedback from readers and will be incorporating the feedback in the next increment(version).
- Chapter 1: Agile – The culture of Purpose and continuous improvement
- Chapter 2: The Purpose – Creating the Shared Need for Change
- Chapter 3: The Reality - Understanding the Current Reality.
- Chapter 4: The Plan - Identifying Improvement Areas
- Chapter 5: Why do we need Scrum and the ScrumMaster?
- Chapter 6: Impact of Scrum on Organization
- Chapter 7: Getting Started with the Game
- Chapter 8: Playing the Game: Building Valuable Product Increments
- Chapter 9: Measuring Outcomes
- Chapter 10: Evolving the Game
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.