A book on problem solving...
About the Book
Agile change/ Kanban coach
The outcome of the Pair Programming workshop came as a surprise. My intention was to convince my team to use pair programming more often and on their own initiative. It really worked! They followed the course with the same passion as Yves taught it.
Software Development Heretic
The expressions on their faces say it all: The navigator has noticed the missing semicolon, but the driver has not.
Table of Contents
- Trainer instructions
- Sum of digits - Min and Max
- Symmetric numbers
- Equilibrated numbers
- Who and what
- The number with the most divisors - Input
- Armstrong numbers
- Fibonacci series
- Multiplication table
- Number of digits
- Two numbers with the most divisors
- Divisible by the sum of digits
- Count vowels
- A large number - The sum of digits
- Gambling 2
- Gambling 3
- Dice Game - One throw of the dice
- Dice Game part 2 - Several throws of the dice
- Dice Game part 3 - Rethrow some dice
- Dice Game part 4 - Nobody likes to play alone
- Dice Game part 5 - Role-playing
- Dice Game part 6 - Role-playing-extension
- Lotto predictor for Belgium
- Lotto predictor for UK and Germany
- Conway’s game of life
- Fixing the bug
- Provided Java-code
- Example Story
- Great books “every” developer should read
- About the authors
- Workshop Feedback
Other books by these authors
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them