Who is agile in Australia & New Zealand?
Last updated on 2018-06-29
About the Book
This book is a collection of interviews with passionate Australia & New Zealand agilists who answer the following questions:
1. What is something people usually don’t know about you but has influenced you in who you are?
2. What would have become of you, if you were not doing the job you do today?
3. What is your biggest challenge and why is it a good thing for you?
4. What drives you?
5. What do you think makes a great team?
6. What is the essence of Agile?
7. What is the last book you have read and which book made a huge impact in your life?
8. If you were going to have a dinner party with anyone alive or deceased - which three people would you invite and why?
9. What is the one piece of advice you would give to someone just starting with Agile?
10. What question do you think I should also ask and what is your answer?
11. Whom do you think we should ask next in Australia and/or New Zealand and why do you feel they should be included in the book?
Based on the original "Who Is Agile" book, this book is a regional version for Australia & New Zealand. Whether you’re a novice or an Agile Guru, this book is going to help you learn a bit about the people behind the names & get their perspective on Agile.
- To all reviewers & language police
- Why the ‘Who is agile in Australia & New Zealand’ book?
- Who is Renee Troughton?
- Who is Neil Killick?
- Who is Ilan Goldstein?
- Who is Craig Brown?
- Who is David Joyce?
- Who is James Holmes?
- Who is Venkatesh (Venky) Krishnamurthy?
- Who is Anton Rossouw?
- Who is Stephanie BySouth?
- Who is Dipesh Pala?
- Who is Kim Ballestrin?
- Who is Craig Smith?
- Who is Shane Hastie?
- Who is Colin McCririck?
- Who is Chris Chan?
- Who is Tony Ponton?
- Who is Jason Yip?
- Who is Peter Merel?
- Who is Sharon Robson?
- What are we reading?
How do we connect?
- Agile Welly
How do we learn and grow?
- Agile Australia
- The Agile Tour
- LAST Conference
- YOW Conference
- Scrum Australia
- The Agile Revolution Podcast
- How can you contact these people?
- How to give feedback?
- Who is agile series
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...