Who is agile in South Africa?
Who is agile in South Africa?
About the Book
This book is based on the original Who Is Agile book, only this is a regional version for South Africa. It's a collection of interviews with passionate South African agilists who answer the following questions:
1) What is something people usually don’t know about you but has influenced you in who you are?
2) What would have become of you, if you were not doing the job you do today?
3) What is your biggest challenge and why is it a good thing for you?
4) What drives you?
5) What is your biggest achievement?
6) Is there a piece of music that has a special meaning for you?
7) What is the last book you have read?
8) What question do you think we should also ask and what is the answer?
9) Whom do you think we should ask next in South Africa?
10) Whom do you think we should ask next not in South Africa?
11) How would you define your relation to the South African Agile community?
If you'd like to get to know some of the people in South Africa who are dedicated to agile a little bit better this is the book for you.
- About this book
- Who is Suwilotichi ‘Su’ Simwanza?
- Who is Annalinde Singh?
- Who is Bevan Williams?
- Who is Nkululeko Masondo?
- Who is Qaqamba Nono Donsa?
- Who is Socotra Williams?
- Who is Mkhulu Christopher Rathebe (Chris)?
- Who is Khwezi Mputa?
- Who is Nilesh Makan?
- Who is Maritza van den Heuvel?
- Who is Aslam Khan?
- Who is Samantha Laing?
- Who is Karen Greaves?
- Who is Annu Augustine?
- Who is Cara Turner?
- Who is Carlo Kruger?
- Who is Kevin Trethewey?
- Who is Rian van der Merwe?
- Who is Mike Freislich?
- Who is Mark Pearl?
- Who is Peter Hundermark?
- Who is Joanne Perold?
- Who is Martin Cronje?
- Who is Cliff Hazell?
- Who is Kevin Shine?
- Who is Justin Doyle?
- Who is Austin Fagan?
- Who is Dillon Weyer?
- Who is Pavel Dabrytski?
- Who is Biase De Gregorio?
- Who is Regina Martins?
- Who is Jacques de Vos?
- Who is Mark Nilsen?
- Who is Antoinette Coetzee?
- How we connect
- Who is agile series
- What are we reading?
- How many times has this book been published?
This book is published on Leanpub by Growing Agile
Growing Agile is a partnership between Karen and Sam focused on helping companies and individuals be agile. We provide coaching, support and training to help you find the right path for your organization. Our goal as a company is as simple as our name – to keep growing agile.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.