This book is based on the original Who Is Agile book, only this is a regional version for South Africa. It's a collection of interviews with passionate South African agilists who answer the following questions:
1) What is something people usually don’t know about you but has influenced you in who you are?
2) What would have become of you, if you were not doing the job you do today?
3) What is your biggest challenge and why is it a good thing for you?
4) What drives you?
5) What is your biggest achievement?
6) Is there a piece of music that has a special meaning for you?
7) What is the last book you have read?
8) What question do you think we should also ask and what is the answer?
9) Whom do you think we should ask next in South Africa?
10) Whom do you think we should ask next not in South Africa?
11) How would you define your relation to the South African Agile community?
If you'd like to get to know some of the people in South Africa who are dedicated to agile a little bit better this is the book for you.
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks. We process the refunds manually, so they may take a few days to show up. See full terms.
If you buy a Leanpub book you get all the updates to the book for free! All books are available in PDF, EPUB (for iPad) and MOBI (for Kindle). There is no DRM. There is no risk, just guaranteed happiness or your money back.