Thrive with The Hive (Thrive with The Hive)
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-07-26
About the Book
Get buzzing with me even more www.thebusyqueenbee.com and subscribe to my E-Buzz newsletter...
She takes a look at the importance to a successful business of its customers. She uses a powerful analogy from Nature, describing the work of the humble Bee and its ultra efficient work ethic.
Beehives are fascinating, well-oiled machines; the similarities with the running of a business and the running of the Hive are incredible. Adapting some of their work ethic and re-focusing businesses to create a real service culture throughout their organisation is the key to success during those challenging time.
This practical guide is The Busy Queen Bee's very own view of delivering exceptional customer service and will focus on 10 helpful steps “Buzz” to follow to provide your internal the tools to deliver exceptional customer service to your external customers, ultimately creating an unforgettable experience:
- Service Culture
She calls it "The Customer Service Waggle Dance", 10 steps to follow for Successful Customer Centric Businesses; to start changing the delivering of the service to actually providing, consistently, their customers with an unforgettable experience every time they walk through their doors.
- About Moi
- About the Book
BEE the change
- Change: Why?
- Because the customers’ expectations have changed
- Because customers hate…
- Because of the power of the big WWW
- Because of ‘word of mouse’
- Because we live in a small community
- Because we need to ‘Bee’ responsible
- Because we all need to protect our local economy and ultimately our future
- Because our town centre is a beehive
- Change: How?
- How we do business
- The waggle dance
Buzz 1 Assess
- Assess - your internal customers: Why?
- Who are your internal customers?
- The voice of your internal customers
- Assessing - your internal customers: How?
- Employees satisfaction
- Personality test
- Assess - your external customers: Why?
- Your external customers’ needs
- Who are your external customers?
- The Good, the bad and the ugly
- Assessing - your external customers: How?
- Market research techniques
- Market research accuracy
- Bees vs. drones
- Buyer personas
- Neuro science segmentation
- Assessing - your environment: Why?
- Assessing - your environment: How?
- SWOT analysis
- Benchmarking against the competition
Buzz 2 Develop
- Developing your own standards: Why?
- ‘Bee’ healthy, ‘Bee’ efficient
- Developing your own standards: How?
- K.I.S.S like a Bee
- Never wasting Bee time
- Developing your customer journey: Why?
- Developing your customer journey: How?
- Touch Points
- Developing ways to BUZZ: Why?
- Developing ways to BUZZ: How?
- Healthy environment
- Step by step to developing ways to BUZZ
- Feng Shui
- Touch Point 1 - First impression
- Touch Point 2 - General Environment
- Touch Point 3 - Sales Opportunity
- Touch Point 4 - Service
- Touch Point 5 - The Departure
Buzz 3 Train
- Train - your internal customers: Why?
- Impostor syndrome
- ‘Bee’ confident in yourself and in your team
- Train your Bees: How?
- Learning styles
- Develop yourself and your bees
- ‘Bee’ an effective communicator
- How do we communicate?
- The art of listening
- Communicating effectively
- Physiological State
- The art of co-operation
- Causes and resentment
- Product knowledge
- Focus on benefits not features
- Guiding not selling
Buzz 4 Measure
- Measure - your internal customers: Why?
- Measure - your internal customers: How?
- Measure - Customer Service with mystery shopping
- How to set up a mystery shopping programme?
- Measure - performances with an appraisal
- Measure - Wellbeing
- Measure - your external customers: Why?
- Measure - your external customers: How?
- Customer Satisfaction
Buzz 5 Act
- Act - your internal customers: Why?
- Identify your gaps
- ‘Bee’ clear and act now
- 80/20 rules
- Act - your internal customers: How?
- Empowering your bees
- ‘Bee’ flexible
- Performance Development Planning
- ‘Bee’ SMART
- Deploy your workforce
- What’s your bees’ talent?
Buzz 6 Feedback
- Feedback - your internal customers: Why?
- Celebrating Success “The Bee Way”
- Thank you for being our customers
- Feedback - your external customers: Why?
- Feedback - your external customers: How?
- Learn from your customers’ feedback
- Create your Handling Feedback Guide
- Facilitating feedback process
- Walk a mile in someone’s shoes
Buzz 7 Consistency
- Consistency: Why?
- Consistency: How?
- First impression
- Personal appearance
- Attention to details
- CONSISTENTLY exceeding customer expectations
Buzz 8 Value
- Your own business values
- Your internal customers being valued: Why?
- The value of your internal customers
- ‘Bee’ fulfilled
- The lifetime value of your external customers
- Added value
Buzz 9 Loyalty
- Loyalty - your internal customers: Why?
- Loyalty - your internal customers: How?
- When trust appears, magic happens
- Loyalty - your external customers: Why?
- Loyalty - your external customers: How?
- Net Promoters Scores NPS®
Buzz 10 Service Culture
- Service Culture: Why?
- Service Culture: How?
- Start with the Why?
- Transformational leader
A final buzz
- Rapport: Why?
- Rapport: How?
- The Busy Queen Bee RAPPORT
- R - Relationship
- A - Authenticity
- P - Profit
- P - Passion
- O - Organised
- R - Radiant
- T - Trust
- The End
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.