Thrive with the Hive - Assess
Last updated on 2016-06-18
About the Book
In this book, The Busy Queen Bee takes a look at the importance to a successful business of its customers. She uses a powerful analogy from Nature, describing the work of the humble Bee and its ultra efficient work ethic.
Beehives are fascinating, well-oiled machines; the similarities with the running of a business and the running of the Hive are incredible. Adapting some of their work ethic and re-focusing businesses to create a real service culture throughout their organisation is the key to success during those challenging time.
This practical guide is The Busy Queen Bee's very own view of the delivery of Customer Excellence. Thrive with the Hive - ASSESS is the first BUZZ, there are altogether ten simple steps to help you increase your profitability by delivering exceptional customer service; creating loyal customers and nurturing your employees:
- Service Culture
I call it "The Customer Service Waggle Dance", 10 steps to follow for Successful Customer Centric Businesses; to start changing the delivering of a service to actually providing, consistently, their customers with an unforgettable experience every time they walk through their doors.
BEE sure the download the other BUZZ and let me show you ways to buzz.
- About Moi
- About the Book
BEE the change
- Change: Why?
- Because the customers’ expectations have changed
- Because customers hate…
- Because of the power of the big WWW
- Because of ‘word of mouse’
- Because we live in a small community
- Because we need to ‘Bee’ responsible
- Because we all need to protect our local economy and ultimately our future
- Because our town centre is a beehive
- Change: How?
- How we do business
- The waggle dance
Buzz 1 Assess
- Assess - your internal customers: Why?
- Who are your internal customers?
- The voice of your internal customers
- Assessing - your internal customers: How?
- Employees satisfaction
- Personality test
- Assess - your external customers: Why?
- Your external customers’ needs
- Who are your external customers?
- The Good, the bad and the ugly
- Assessing - your external customers: How?
- Market research techniques
- Market research accuracy
- Bees vs. drones
- Buyer personas
- Neuro science segmentation
- Assessing - your environment: Why?
- Assessing - your environment: How?
- SWOT analysis
- Benchmarking against the competition
A final buzz
- Rapport: Why?
- Rapport: How?
- The Busy Queen Bee RAPPORT
- R - Relationship
- A - Authenticity
- P - Profit
- P - Passion
- O - Organised
- R - Radiant
- T - Trust
- The End
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.