Phaser III Game Design Workbook
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-03-19
About the Book
- Viewing this eBook:
- About this Workbook
- Workbook Content
- Book formatting:
- Who should use this workbook?
- Your newly obtained skills…
- Bonus Content
- Game Design System™ Recipes:
- Tweet This Book!
- Distribution Permission
Part I - Concepts & Design
1 Business Considerations
- 1.1 Chapter One Self-Evaluation Quiz
- 1.2 Grade Your Readiness
- 1.3 Formal Business Launch Required?
- 1.4 Common Marketing Sense
- 1.5 Target Audience Considerations
- 1.6 New Dog, Old Tricks?
- 1.7 Copyrights & EULA
- 1.8 Summary
- 1.9 Chapter Foot Notes
2 Building a Game Studio Workshop
- 2.1 Workstation Set-up Environment
- 2.2 Development Tools
- 2.3 Project File Structure
- 2.4 Summary
- 1 Business Considerations
Part II - Capturing Your Ideas
3 The Art of Game Design
- 3.1 Generating Game Ideas & Mechanics
- 3.2 Concept Phase
- 3.3 Creating a Game Design Document (GDD)
- 3.4 Game Introduction
- 3.5 Game-Play Overview
- 3.6 Game Mechanics (GM)
- 3.7 Game Mechanics Suggested by Schell
- 3.8 Game-Play vs Game Mechanics vs Game Mechanism
- 3.9 Key Game Mechanism Categories
- 3.10 Using Phaser III API as Game Mechanics (GM)
4 Building a Game Recipe™
- 4.1 What makes a Good Game?
- 4.2 What makes a Great Game by Tony Paton
- 4.3 Preparing a “Game Recipe™”
- 4.4 What are you making?
- 4.5 What technology will you use?
- 4.6 What features are included?
- 4.7 What features are mandatory?
- 4.8 How will you encode it?
- 4.9 What’s your time line?
- 4.10 Are you ready?
- 4.11 Game Recipe™ Summarized:
- 4.12 Creating Prototype Mechanisms — 4-Step method
- 4.13 Summary
- 4.14 Chapter FootNotes:
5 Game Design Architecture
- 5.1 Game’s Front Door — its web page
- 5.2 “Phaser Essential Functions”
- 5.3 Bare Bones Prototypes
- 5.4 Game Menus as Modules
- 5.5 Skeleton Phase file
- 5.6 Summary
- 5.7 Chapter Footnotes
- 5.8 Development vs. Production
- 5.9 Create A Game Pipeline
- 5.10 Preparing for Mobile Deployment
- 5.11 Chapter References:
6 Marketing Channels Deployment
- 6.1 Marketing Plan
- 6.2 8-Step Deployment method:
- 6.3 Channel Selection
- 6.4 Targeting Markets with the “Tower of Babel”
- 6.5 Channel Preparations
- 6.6 Chapter Reference
7 Game Mode
- 7.1 Perspectives and Viewpoints
- 7.2 Single Player
- 7.3 Massive Multi-player Online Games (MMOG):
- 7.4 Mixing & Matching
- 7.5 Summary
- 7.6 Chapter Footnotes:
8 Game Mechanism Components
- 8.1 ToTo, we’re not in Kansas … — Dorothy
- 8.2 Tile Map
- 8.3 Phaser III Systems
- 8.4 Phaser3 Finish Line: You’re AWESOME … Gloat!, Gloat! …
- 8.5 Phaser v3 Source Code & Demos
- 8.6 Animations
- 8.7 Camera & Viewports
- 8.8 Summary
- 8.9 Chapter Footnotes:
9 Network Concepts
- 9.1 Security Concerns
- 9.2 Game Services (Back-end)
- 9.3 CMS - Server-side Frameworks
- 9.4 Index Page (Non-Traditional Method)
- 9.5 Membership Login
- 9.6 Summary
- 9.7 Chapter Footnotes
- 3 The Art of Game Design
Part III - Mozart Music Match Tutorial
10 Game Construction Walk-through
- 10.1 Production release version.
- 10.2 CodeIgniter & Phaser Integrated CMS
- 10 Game Construction Walk-through
- JS OOP Comparisons
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...