Voice of Foreign Exchange (The Book & MQL Source Code)
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-08-22
About the Book
The "Voice of Foreign Exchange" is a series of books reinventing the "Elliott Wave Theory" using modern data communications formula. The formulas, I discovered in 2009-2010, led a Russian telecommunications specialist to victory in the 2011 MQL4 competition. I will explain, in layman's terms, how electronic data communication networks (ECN) operate, the protocols used, and how those networks impact all ForEx Trading Methods, Investment MT4 or MT5 Trading System, Forex Technical Trading Strategies, and MQL4 or MQL5 Expert Advisors (EA) programming. I also teach you how to troubleshoot and discover to MT4/5 connections to your ForEx Investment Broker.
I have read thousand of articles and books on Foreign Exchange (ForEx), and not one takes into consideration what I reveal in this book. "What an arrogant, bold statement ...", you must be thinking? Here's my challenge; begin reading as many articles, forum posts and books (the free samples?) as you are able before I complete this book in the next several weeks (target publication date is February 2017). Establish, in your own mind, what's available today in all the current Expert Advisors for ForEx, then read this book and supplements and use my Expert Advisors from my tutorials in Chapter 5 and 6 -- or build your own from the instructions I provide.
Copyright Notice and Distribution Permission
- Workbook Abstract
- Your newly obtained skills from Chapters 1 to 4 …
- About Your Author
1. Part I:
- 1.1 Chapter One — Historical Introduction
- 1.2 Background on the Inventor
- 1.3 Telecommunications Background
- 1.4 World Changes Due to the Telegraph
- 1.5 World Changes Due to the Ticker
- 1.6 World Changes Due to the Telephone
- 1.7 Chapter Summary
- 1.8 Chapter 1 Foot Notes
2. Chapter Two - The Missing Link
- 2.1 Review of ECN construction
- 2.2 Finding the Missing Link . . . .
- 2.3 Data Network Protocols Overview
- 2.4 Common Data Network Tools
- 2.5 MT4/5 Terminal (Application Layer)
- 2.6 Review of financial data protocols.
- 2.7 Chapter Summary
- 2.8 Chapter 2 Foot Notes
3. Chapter Three - When ECNs go bad!
- 3.1 Overview of ECN congestion & impact
- 3.2 Chapter Summary
- 3.3 Chapter Footnotes:
4. Chapter Four - Data Communications Today
- 4.1 The “Ah-Hah!” Moment
- 4.2 How its Used Today
- 4.3 Adapted to ForEx
- 4.4 Chapter Summary
5. Part II: Chapter Five - VoFX™ EA
- 5.1 Where do we start?
- 5.2 Building “Helpers”
- 5.3 Considerations excluded from Typical EA strategies
- 5.4 Inventing our VoFX™ EA System
- 5.5 Vo4X™ Jack Be Nimble; Jack Be QUICK . . .
- 5.6 Chapter Summary
6. Chapter Six - A-patchy ForEx
- 6.1 What is the A-patchy ForEx engine?
- 6.2 Why label it “A-Patchy”?
- 6.3 Is it patented?
- 6.4 License & Copyrights
- 6.5 The Deep Dive and Dissection
- 6.6 Vo4X™ Shepherd Shell
- 6.7 Vo4X™ Scalper Shell
- 6.8 FAQs
- 6.9 Chapter Summary
Appendix & Resources
- Popular ECNs
- Expert Advisor Tools
- Financial Information eXchange (FIX)
- Historical Data
- HOW ARE PRICES DERIVED?
- Movers & Shakers in ForEx
- Network Tools
- Vocabulary Terms
The Book & MQL Source Code
450+ additional pages in two download packages. Package #1 contains 50+ pages of MQL source code and indicators. The name is adopted from a patch work of source code -- "A-Patchy" Expert Adisor. Nothing like this is on the market today (2009-2016!). I provide the MQL4 and MQL5 source code (external to the book) to build your own Expert Advisor from the telecommunications concepts presented. You also receive two coupons for FREE online education follow-on. Package #2 400+ pages (~6MB) of resource material, references, FIX Protocol, Network Troubleshooting Guide, Tutorial Coupons, and ForEx Introduction Course.
The Book (only)
118+ pages. This does NOT INCLUDE BONUS CONTENT
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...