How do I use Sourcegraph with Go?
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2014-06-14
About the Book
The aim of the book is to show Go newbies the mechanics of using Sourcegraph while programming in Go. You will be able to check on documentation and real-world usage examples, while coding.
- Who is the booklet for?
- Using Code Examples
- How to Contact Me
1 What’s Sourcegraph?
- 1.1 Getting Started
- 1.2 How Do I Use It?
- 1.3 Assumptions
- 1.4 sourcegraph.go - Outline 1
- 1.5 sourcegraph.go - Outline 2
- 1.6 sourcegraph.go - Outline 3
- 1.7 sourcegraph.go - Outline 4
- 1.8 sourcegraph.go - Outline 5
- 1.9 sourcegraph.go - Final program
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...