How Do I Write And Deploy Simple Web Apps With Go?
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-05-28
About the Book
The aim of the book is to get Go newbies started with developing and deploying web applications written using the Go programming language. By the time you finish reading the book, you would have developed and deployed many fun Go web apps on Heroku and Google App Engine.
You will learn to:
- create static sites with Go
- consume JSON apis with a Go web app
- interact with Google apis with a Go web app
- use MongoDB with Go on the web and
- use Martini the Go web framework.
Mentoring at RubyLearning.org since 2008.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms