Education Leadership 101
Last updated on 2013-05-15
About the Book
Leadership in education has changed in the past decade. Our leaders come from all areas of education, and we want to focus on the essential aspects of leading in the 21st century. This book covers various perspectives on education, but each focuses on leadership practices that really work, and will continue to be successful in the future.
- Ed Leadership 101
- Hot Pocket Leadership: The Edcamp Movement as a Case Study
- Being Connected is the New Art of Leadership
- Spend Time Leading Not Meeting
- Strong Leaders are Sometimes Followers
- Student Leadership Starts With Passion
- Effective Leadership: Are You Committed?
- Leaders Must Be Learners
- Teachers: This is what we’ve learned.
- How to See the Leader in Each Student
- The 4 Qualities of Inspirational Education
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.