Education By Design
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2013-02-11
About the Book
This past January the authors at Education Is My Life set out to discuss education from a “backwards design” perspective. When you start with the end goal in mind, the learning is more focused and streamlined. This month’s free eBook compiles all of our “design” articles into one easy-to-read book.
Learn about being “Life-Fit” from Jimmy Casas; how coaching and spirit play such a big role in any school from Steve Mogg; common-core implementation and culture change from Anthony Gabriele; how one project can change a class via Bill Selak; designing your own 20% time from AJ Juliani; becoming a learning designer from Robyn Hrivnatz; how to make the most of your professional development from Desmond Hasty; a student’s perspective on enjoying school from Evan Horn; a new spin on technology professional development from Dianne Krause; how to design rigorous assessments via Kristen Swanson; making sure we are growing”think-for-themselfers” by Danielle Krueger; and how deliberate practice makes us all better educators from Kevin Dougherty.
- School Spirit by Design
- Rigorous Assessment, by Design
- Growing “think-for-themselfers”
- Professional Development by Design
- Deliberate Practice by Design
- Coaching by Design
- Instructional Technology Professional Development by Design
- Not Just a Teacher…a Learning Designer
- Common Core, Curriculum, and Culture Change: Success by Design
- Project-Based Learning By Design
- Designing 20% Time in Education
- Life-Fit by Design
- Student Voice: Enjoying School Like I Do
- Global Education By Design
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...