The Best and Next in Education
Last updated on 2013-03-25
About the Book
Have you ever wondered what's next in education? Or what will continue to be a best practice for years to come? This book covers various perspectives on education, but each focuses on practices that really work, and will continue to be successful in the 21st century.
Our authors tackle big topics like assessments, new technologies, digital portfolios, the common core, and equity. Learn how we can "do new things in new ways" in this easy to read book!
- Best and Next Practices
- Empathy: A Better Practice
- The 2 Hour “Edcamp” In Service
- Don’t Teach the Rule; Show the Map
- What’s Next After Teacher Evaluations?
- My Students Are Lions
- Teacher Retention: Do You Care?
- Why First Impressions Matter
- Great Teachers Watch Film
- Digital Portfolios That Mean Something
- Connecting the Common Core Dots
- Google’s Glass: The Implications for Education
- Why don’t we share best practices?
- Seamless Collaboration
- Best Practices…revisited
- Still Separate
- Genius Hour Manifesto
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.