Adam On: Advanced ChatGPT Application Primer
Adam On: Advanced ChatGPT Application Primer
Getting the most out of ChatGPT to solve problems in your application domain.
About the Book
Unleash the Full Potential of ChatGPT with "Advanced ChatGPT Application Primer"
Have you ever felt lost navigating the jumble of ChatGPT applications? Cut through the hype and confusion with the definitive guide on mastering this revolutionary technology.
"Advanced ChatGPT Application Primer" is your essential guide to exploring, understanding, and harnessing the full capabilities of ChatGPT. The book delves deep into ChatGPT's professional applications, steering clear of both simplistic explanations and impenetrable technical jargon. Whether you're new to the ChatGPT ecosystem or a seasoned pro, this book provides the conceptual frameworks you need to use ChatGPT proficiently.
After reading this book, you will:
- Know what you need to pay attention to and what you can ignore when “programming” ChatGPT
- Understand the problem domains best suited for ChatGPT.
- Learn how to deploy ChatGPT in a professional setting.
- Be armed with a toolkit to assess the suitability and utility of ChatGPT in various scenarios.
- Gain insights into ChatGPT's internal workings—demystified for the everyday user.
And much much more.
If you're struggling to tease out the practicality of ChatGPT from its exaggerated claims, or you're tired of hit-or-miss results, this book is for you. Adam combines extensive hands-on experience with meticulous research to create a user-friendly, informative guide. With a focus on real-world applications, he treats ChatGPT as an "AI Appliance," allowing you to concentrate on what you can control. Don't get left behind; become a ChatGPT virtuoso and discover its true potential.
Ready to transform your understanding and usage of ChatGPT? Grab your copy of "Advanced ChatGPT Application Primer" today and join the ranks of professionals making intelligent, informed decisions with ChatGPT.
- Getting Engaged with this Book and its Author
- Notes about this version
- Why Write this book?
- The Context to this Book
- How to Read This Book
- Reading this version
- Outline of this Book
- Artificial Intelligence: The New Generic Application
- ChatGPT: The AI Appliance for Everyone
- The ChatGPT Black Box Mindset
- Focus on What Matters: Inputs and Outputs
- The Artificial Intelligence Appliance
- The ChatGPT Black Box Interface
- Unpacking the ChatGPT Black Box Interface
- Three Analogies for “Black Box” Interaction
- Three Things ChatGPT is really (really) good at
- Three black box interfaces to GPT
- A Little Knowledge Won’t Hurt
- A Shallow Dive into ChatGPT Operation
- Interacting with ChatGPT
- ChatGPT Prompt and Data Use Cases
- Use Cases for Interaction with ChatGPT
- Using ChatGPT Responses
- Why are you using ChatGPT?
- Expectations of ChatGPT Performance
- Assessing ChatGPT Responses
- Applying ChatGPT Responses to your Domain
- Limitations and Strengths of GPT-4
- Myths, Mistakes and Biases That Will Impact Your Use of ChatGPT
- How should you engage with ChatGPT?
- A Primer on Artificial Intelligence applications
- The AI Appliance User Interfaces
- What Is the ChatGPT User Interface?
- What Is the OpenAI Playground?
- Navigating the Interface
- What Is the OpenAI API Interface?
- Advanced Prompt Engineering
- Prompt Engineering Overview
- Prompt Types and Structures: A Summary
- Prompt Types and Data Inputss: A Summary
- Prompt Engineering: Crafting Effective Queries
- Prompt Types Deep Dive
- NLP Frameworks for Prompt Generation
- Comparison of NLP Frameworks for Designing Prompts in Agile Project Management
- Detailed Breakdown of Five NLP Frameworks for Prompt Design
- Advanced GPT Internal Operations
- Advanced Internal Operations of GPT
- Understanding the ChatGPT Response Generation Cycle
- The Role of Text Embeddings in ChatGPT’s Response Cycle
- Pseudocode for ChatGPT’s End-to-End Response Generation Process
- ChatGPT in Your Workplace
- Preparing Your Team for AI Collaboration
- Setting Boundaries: When to Use AI vs Human Insight
- Ethical Considerations in AI Usage
- Data Privacy and Security
- More from Adam Russell
- About the Author
- Career Summary
- A Career by Numbers
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.