Travel Games Volume. I
Travel Games Volume. I
Mobile & Portable Table-Top Game Kits
About the Book
These game rules layout the foundational mechanics that will guide you in online game construction. These "Travel Games" are Bonus Content included FREE in Phaser Multiplayer Gaming Systems, a sister companion textbook. They are provided here as a separate product. This pamphlet is a required game design resource to build these games for online deployment. The "Walk-through Tutorials" use these rule-books and follows the Game Design Systems™ described in Phaser III Game Prototyping.
- War Lord Tourney™ is an unique Strategic turn-based, multi-player Fantasy Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds. This book features "PBMCube Technology™" -- an innovative process that allows anyone to Play any opponent By postal Mail (PBM), By eMail (PBeM), or By Modem (online)! A "Travel Game" version is included which allows you to play this game "offline" on a table-top (aka German-style gaming). Capturing an opponent's piece is similar to chess or you may elect several alternate capture methods in the "Optional Rules" section. The online licensed version permits up to eight (8) multi-players. They may elect to play a “free for all” or team-alliances competitions. In addition to online game-play, there are 17 optional rules for the game Connoisseurs.
- Rulers of Renown™: The Emancipation Wars (RRTE) is the first introductory game-module of fantasy strategic warfare. Build armies, hire mercenaries, search out daemonic hordes, conjure magic spells or send your legendary heroes into forsaken ruins. ‘The Emancipation Wars’ is the initial gaming module of military conquest and liberation. This game provides your new ‘Adventurer of Renown’ characters the best place to earn renown as a military leader of the realm. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into its sister game The Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
- Legends of Renown Deeds™ (LoRD) is a turn-based Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds across a Fantasy Realm. Shops, Ruins, Forests & Shrines are among the few places to explore when not actively fighting in the “Bloodied Pit” arena or dueling other players. Winners of gladiatorial combat excel in abilities & Renown; losers gain shame and injuries! The Ruins of Able-Wyvern™ (ARRA) is the first introductory game-module of man-to-Hero tactical combat with arcane weapons. The Town of Lake-Shore provides the best place to begin your first-few campaign. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into the sister game — Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
Publishers earn commissions for hosting these online games. Subscribing Members create customized warlord characters, career paths, import and export character among the other Gaming Series and also enjoy the privilege of multiple character creations (up to 20 active characters!), custom game creations through the scenario editor, and many other benefits. Anonymous 'Guests' are supplied 'randomly' generated warlords and a single player position for the current game session. Guests are restricted in this demo "FREE to Play" version. Publishers join the "Affiliate Gaming Network".
- What are Travel Games™?
- Distribution Permission
War Lord Gaming System™
War Lord Tourney™
- Game Objectives:
- Stacking limitation and Battle examples:
- Movement Sequence:
- To Win:
- Special Situations:
- Optional Rules:
- Game Board and Icons – Travel Game edition
- War Lord Tourney™
Rules of Renown Gaming System™
Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
- The Story thus far . . .
- To Start
- The Enemy
- The Game Objective
- The Region
- The Races
- The War Lords
- The Armies
- The Mercenary Companies
- The Heroes
- Using Renown Points
- The Spells
- How to Issue Orders (online, Play by Mail and eMail games)
- The Play Sequence
- Waging of War
- The Battle Field
- The RRTE Main Menu
- The Warlord Menu
- Travel Game, Icons & Tiles:
- Postal and Email Game Turn Orders
- Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
Legends of Renown Deeds Gaming System™
Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD)
- Your Account
- Your Characters
- The Game
- Game Turn Orders
- Game Questions and support
- Travel Game, Icons & Tiles:
- Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
El Manual del ManagerKeyvan Akbary, Félix López, and Álvaro Salazar
¿Has deseado alguna vez el haber tenido una buena introducción al rol del Engineering Manager? En este libro aprenderás lo necesario para ejercer el rol de una manera efectiva: Expectativas y Responsabilidades del Rol, 1-1s, Ayudar a Crecer, Objetivos, Planes de Carrera, Cultura, Feedback, Contratación, Cultura de Producto y mucho más.
Functional Design and ArchitectureAlexander Granin
Software Design in Functional Programming, Design Patterns and Practices, Methodologies and Application Architectures. How to build real software in Haskell with less efforts and low risks. The first complete source of knowledge.
Ansible for KubernetesJeff Geerling
Ansible is a powerful infrastructure automation tool. Kubernetes is a powerful application deployment platform. Learn how to use these tools to automate massively-scalable, highly-available infrastructure.
Ansible for DevOpsJeff Geerling
Ansible is a simple, but powerful, server and configuration management tool. Learn to use Ansible effectively, whether you manage one server—or thousands.
Practical FP in Scala: A hands-on approachGabriel Volpe
A practical book aimed for those familiar with functional programming in Scala who are yet not confident about architecting an application from scratch.
Together, we will develop a purely functional application using the best libraries in the Cats ecosystem, while learning about design patterns and best practices.
Tame your Work FlowSteve Tendon and Daniel Doiron
Do you need a high performance enterprise governance approach improving management, execution and delivery while dealing with multiple projects/products, events, stakeholders and teams? Giving you better bottom line results, faster time to market, less work, better predictability, happier employees, and delighted clients? Then learn about TameFlow!
C++ Best PracticesJason Turner
Level up your C++, get the tools working for you, eliminate common problems, and move on to more exciting things!
Cloud StrategyGregor Hohpe
“Strategy is the difference between making a wish and making it come true.” A successful migration to the cloud shouldn’t be driven by wishes, but guided by a sound strategy, frameworks, and decision models. This book tells you how—without becoming superficial nor getting lost in technology and product details.
Machine Learning EngineeringAndriy Burkov
"If you intend to use machine learning to solve business problems at scale, I'm delighted you got your hands on this book."
—Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist at Google
"Foundational work about the reality of building machine learning models in production."
—Karolis Urbonas, Head of Machine Learning and Science at Amazon
Composing SoftwareEric Elliott
All software design is composition: the act of breaking complex problems down into smaller problems and composing those solutions. Most developers have a limited understanding of compositional techniques. It's time for that to change.
11 BooksThe Quality Software Bundle is for managers, would-be managers, and any of us who find themselves being managed and confused. This comprehensive bundle covers the entire span of software development approaches, from hacking through waterfall, cascade, prototyping, Iterative enhancement, reusable code, off-the-shelf, to Agile teams. The bundle...
The Node.js Bundle
3 BooksThis bundle combines three bestselling Leanpub Node.js books into a package that gives you everything you need to get started with developing Node.js applications at an unbeatable price.
The Tester's Library
8 BooksThe Tester's Library consists of eight five-star books that every software tester should read and re-read. As bound books, this collection would cost over $200. Even as e-books, their price would exceed $80, but in this bundle, their cost is only $49.99. Here are the books, and why they should be in your library: Perfect Software and Other...
11 BooksIn this bundle, you will find 10 different agile books. They are about different aspects of being agile. - finding a job - doing coding dojo's - Retrospectives - Personal kanban - a non-typical coaching book and even a book that gives you an insight in the lives of some agile people.
WTFlop 6M + HU - Beta Bundle
Marionette.js A to Z
Complete Scala Bundle
3 BooksScala is a general-purpose programming language and it's getting extremely popular these days. Some say that learning Scala could be a challenging task. My experience, however, suggests that this is actually a myth that has very little to do with reality. With the right approach, learning Scala can be easy, fun and rewarding.The first book from...
Build A Better Backbone App
3 BooksThe best way to learn new development skills is through experience, but that takes time you don't have.Get the best of both worlds with this bundle: you'll learn how to produce modern web applications by learning from experienced developers like Derick Bailey and David Sulc. BackboneJS is one of the favorite tools on the web today, but it...
People Skills—Soft but Difficult
7 BooksPerhaps you've been told that "lack of people skills" has been holding you back. No wonder: you may have had hundreds of hours of technical training, but little or no "people skills" guidance.You've heard it said that people skills are "soft," whereas technical skills are "hard." For you, though, technical skills are "easy," but people skills...
SurviveJS - Webpack + React
2 BooksGet both SurviveJS - Webpack and SurviveJS - React for a single price!