Travel Games Volume. I
Travel Games Volume. I
Mobile & Portable Table-Top Game Kits
About the Book
These game rules layout the foundational mechanics that will guide you in online game construction. These "Travel Games" are Bonus Content included FREE in Phaser Multiplayer Gaming Systems, a sister companion textbook. They are provided here as a separate product. This pamphlet is a required game design resource to build these games for online deployment. The "Walk-through Tutorials" use these rule-books and follows the Game Design Systems™ described in Phaser III Game Prototyping.
- War Lord Tourney™ is an unique Strategic turn-based, multi-player Fantasy Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds. This book features "PBMCube Technology™" -- an innovative process that allows anyone to Play any opponent By postal Mail (PBM), By eMail (PBeM), or By Modem (online)! A "Travel Game" version is included which allows you to play this game "offline" on a table-top (aka German-style gaming). Capturing an opponent's piece is similar to chess or you may elect several alternate capture methods in the "Optional Rules" section. The online licensed version permits up to eight (8) multi-players. They may elect to play a “free for all” or team-alliances competitions. In addition to online game-play, there are 17 optional rules for the game Connoisseurs.
- Rulers of Renown™: The Emancipation Wars (RRTE) is the first introductory game-module of fantasy strategic warfare. Build armies, hire mercenaries, search out daemonic hordes, conjure magic spells or send your legendary heroes into forsaken ruins. ‘The Emancipation Wars’ is the initial gaming module of military conquest and liberation. This game provides your new ‘Adventurer of Renown’ characters the best place to earn renown as a military leader of the realm. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into its sister game The Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
- Legends of Renown Deeds™ (LoRD) is a turn-based Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds across a Fantasy Realm. Shops, Ruins, Forests & Shrines are among the few places to explore when not actively fighting in the “Bloodied Pit” arena or dueling other players. Winners of gladiatorial combat excel in abilities & Renown; losers gain shame and injuries! The Ruins of Able-Wyvern™ (ARRA) is the first introductory game-module of man-to-Hero tactical combat with arcane weapons. The Town of Lake-Shore provides the best place to begin your first-few campaign. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into the sister game — Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
Publishers earn commissions for hosting these online games. Subscribing Members create customized warlord characters, career paths, import and export character among the other Gaming Series and also enjoy the privilege of multiple character creations (up to 20 active characters!), custom game creations through the scenario editor, and many other benefits. Anonymous 'Guests' are supplied 'randomly' generated warlords and a single player position for the current game session. Guests are restricted in this demo "FREE to Play" version. Publishers join the "Affiliate Gaming Network".
- What are Travel Games™?
- Distribution Permission
War Lord Gaming System™
War Lord Tourney™
- Game Objectives:
- Stacking limitation and Battle examples:
- Movement Sequence:
- To Win:
- Special Situations:
- Optional Rules:
- Game Board and Icons – Travel Game edition
- War Lord Tourney™
Rules of Renown Gaming System™
Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
- The Story thus far . . .
- To Start
- The Enemy
- The Game Objective
- The Region
- The Races
- The War Lords
- The Armies
- The Mercenary Companies
- The Heroes
- Using Renown Points
- The Spells
- How to Issue Orders (online, Play by Mail and eMail games)
- The Play Sequence
- Waging of War
- The Battle Field
- The RRTE Main Menu
- The Warlord Menu
- Travel Game, Icons & Tiles:
- Postal and Email Game Turn Orders
- Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
Legends of Renown Deeds Gaming System™
Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD)
- Your Account
- Your Characters
- The Game
- Game Turn Orders
- Game Questions and support
- Travel Game, Icons & Tiles:
- Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
C++ Best PracticesJason Turner
Level up your C++, get the tools working for you, eliminate common problems, and move on to more exciting things!
Digital-First EventsJoep Piscaer and Jana Boruta
The only resource you will ever need to launch your digital events program.
Algebra-Driven DesignSandy Maguire
A how-to field guide on building leak-free abstractions and algebraically designing real-world applications.
Ansible for DevOpsJeff Geerling
Ansible is a simple, but powerful, server and configuration management tool. Learn to use Ansible effectively, whether you manage one server—or thousands.
R Programming for Data ScienceRoger D. Peng
This book brings the fundamentals of R programming to you, using the same material developed as part of the industry-leading Johns Hopkins Data Science Specialization. The skills taught in this book will lay the foundation for you to begin your journey learning data science. Printed copies of this book are available through Lulu.
Continuous Delivery PipelinesDave Farley
This practical handbook provides a step-by-step guide for you to get the best continuous delivery pipeline for your software.
Cloud StrategyGregor Hohpe
“Strategy is the difference between making a wish and making it come true.” A successful migration to the cloud can transform your organization, but it shouldn’t be driven by wishes. This book tells you how to develop a sound strategy guided by frameworks and decision models without being overly abstract nor getting lost in product details.
node-opcua by exampleEtienne Rossignon
Get the best out of node-opcua through a set of documented examples by the author himself that will allow you to create stunning OPCUA Servers or Clients.
Technical leadership and the balance with agilitySimon Brown
A developer-friendly, practical and pragmatic guide to lightweight software architecture, technical leadership and the balance with agility.
Everyday Rails - RSpecによるRailsテスト入門Junichi Ito (伊藤淳一), AKIMOTO Toshiharu, 魚振江, and Aaron Sumner
RSpecを使ってRailsアプリケーションに信頼性の高いテストを書く実践的なアドバイスを提供します。詳細で丁寧な説明は本書のオリジナルコンテンツです。また、説明には実際に動かせるサンプルアプリケーションも使用します。本書は2017年版にアップデートされ、RSpec 3.6やRails 5.1といった新しい環境に対応しています！さあ、自信をもってテストできるようになりましょう！
Software Architecture for Developers: Volumes 1 & 2 - Technical leadership and communication
2 Books"Software Architecture for Developers" is a practical and pragmatic guide to modern, lightweight software architecture, specifically aimed at developers. You'll learn:The essence of software architecture.Why the software architecture role should include coding, coaching and collaboration.The things that you really need to think about before...
CCIE Service Provider Ultimate Study Bundle
2 BooksPiotr Jablonski, Lukasz Bromirski, and Nick Russo have joined forces to deliver the only CCIE Service Provider training resource you'll ever need. This bundle contains a detailed and challenging collection of workbook labs, plus an extensively detailed technical reference guide. All of us have earned the CCIE Service Provider certification...
Modern C++ by Nicolai Josuttis
Django for Beginners/APIs/Professionals
Modern Management Made Easy
3 BooksRead all three Modern Management Made Easy books. Learn to manage yourself, lead and serve others, and lead the organization.
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du guide préparation à l'examen de certification Cisco CCNA 200-301.
2 BooksDocker and Kubernetes are taking the world by storm! These books will get you up-to-speed fast! Docker Deep Dive is over 400 pages long, and covers all objectives on the Docker Certified Associate exam.The Kubernetes Book includes everything you need to get up and running with Kubernetes!
The Python Craftsman
3 BooksThe Python Craftsman series comprises The Python Apprentice, The Python Journeyman, and The Python Master. The first book is primarily suitable for for programmers with some experience of programming in another language. If you don't have any experience with programming this book may be a bit daunting. You'll be learning not just a programming...
CCDE Practical Studies (All labs)
3 BooksCCDE lab
Linux Administration Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du Guide Linux Administration :Linux Administration, Volume 1, Administration fondamentale : Guide pratique de préparation aux examens de certification LPIC 1, Linux Essentials, RHCSA et LFCS. Administration fondamentale. Introduction à Linux. Le Shell. Traitement du texte. Arborescence de fichiers. Sécurité...