Travel Games Volume. I
Travel Games Volume. I
Mobile & Portable Table-Top Game Kits
About the Book
These game rules layout the foundational mechanics that will guide you in online game construction. These "Travel Games" are Bonus Content included FREE in Phaser Multiplayer Gaming Systems, a sister companion textbook. They are provided here as a separate product. This pamphlet is a required game design resource to build these games for online deployment. The "Walk-through Tutorials" use these rule-books and follows the Game Design Systems™ described in Phaser III Game Prototyping.
- War Lord Tourney™ is an unique Strategic turn-based, multi-player Fantasy Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds. This book features "PBMCube Technology™" -- an innovative process that allows anyone to Play any opponent By postal Mail (PBM), By eMail (PBeM), or By Modem (online)! A "Travel Game" version is included which allows you to play this game "offline" on a table-top (aka German-style gaming). Capturing an opponent's piece is similar to chess or you may elect several alternate capture methods in the "Optional Rules" section. The online licensed version permits up to eight (8) multi-players. They may elect to play a “free for all” or team-alliances competitions. In addition to online game-play, there are 17 optional rules for the game Connoisseurs.
- Rulers of Renown™: The Emancipation Wars (RRTE) is the first introductory game-module of fantasy strategic warfare. Build armies, hire mercenaries, search out daemonic hordes, conjure magic spells or send your legendary heroes into forsaken ruins. ‘The Emancipation Wars’ is the initial gaming module of military conquest and liberation. This game provides your new ‘Adventurer of Renown’ characters the best place to earn renown as a military leader of the realm. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into its sister game The Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
- Legends of Renown Deeds™ (LoRD) is a turn-based Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds across a Fantasy Realm. Shops, Ruins, Forests & Shrines are among the few places to explore when not actively fighting in the “Bloodied Pit” arena or dueling other players. Winners of gladiatorial combat excel in abilities & Renown; losers gain shame and injuries! The Ruins of Able-Wyvern™ (ARRA) is the first introductory game-module of man-to-Hero tactical combat with arcane weapons. The Town of Lake-Shore provides the best place to begin your first-few campaign. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into the sister game — Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
Publishers earn commissions for hosting these online games. Subscribing Members create customized warlord characters, career paths, import and export character among the other Gaming Series and also enjoy the privilege of multiple character creations (up to 20 active characters!), custom game creations through the scenario editor, and many other benefits. Anonymous 'Guests' are supplied 'randomly' generated warlords and a single player position for the current game session. Guests are restricted in this demo "FREE to Play" version. Publishers join the "Affiliate Gaming Network".
- What are Travel Games™?
- Distribution Permission
War Lord Gaming System™
War Lord Tourney™
- Game Objectives:
- Stacking limitation and Battle examples:
- Movement Sequence:
- To Win:
- Special Situations:
- Optional Rules:
- Game Board and Icons – Travel Game edition
- War Lord Tourney™
Rules of Renown Gaming System™
Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
- The Story thus far . . .
- To Start
- The Enemy
- The Game Objective
- The Region
- The Races
- The War Lords
- The Armies
- The Mercenary Companies
- The Heroes
- Using Renown Points
- The Spells
- How to Issue Orders (online, Play by Mail and eMail games)
- The Play Sequence
- Waging of War
- The Battle Field
- The RRTE Main Menu
- The Warlord Menu
- Travel Game, Icons & Tiles:
- Postal and Email Game Turn Orders
- Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
Legends of Renown Deeds Gaming System™
Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD)
- Your Account
- Your Characters
- The Game
- Game Turn Orders
- Game Questions and support
- Travel Game, Icons & Tiles:
- Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD)
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.