Last updated on 2017-07-27
About the Book
We are Olaf Lewitz and Christine Neidhardt. We are your hosts on this journey.
We uncover the strength of people to unleash their freedom of choice. We believe that increases well-being and the effectiveness of organisations. It makes work more fun.
People need safe spaces to learn who they are and what they want so that they can make healthy and creative choices.
We want to share what we have learned and what we are learning about how to create and hold these spaces, and how to help people discover a clarity of identity and choice.
We want to grow a generation of leaders who share this with us, who change organisations in the world into safe spaces for people to flourish in freedom.
Who We Are and What We Want
- How to Get the eBook
- Leadership We Believe in
- Foreword by Judy Rees
- Our Assumptions
- Showing Up
- We Will Guide You
- Journaling Questions
- Inspirational Questions
- Temenos - Container
- Temenos Flow
The Art of Listening - Listening Exercises
- Listening is the Core Skill for Leadership
- Awareness and Journaling Exercises
- How To
- Intent and Outcome
- Journaling Exercise
Your First Influence Map
- Next Steps
- Write Your Own Story
Listening Exercise 1
- “I am living in my own world”
- How the Closed, Unconnected Mind Reveals Itself…
First In-Person Retreat:
- You are Welcome
Learning to See Reality
- First Participants
Community Engagement - Webinars and Facebook Group
- Facebook Group
How to Lead Meaningful Conversations
- Tools & Techniques
- How to Connect Deeply in Real Life
- Trigger Question
- Empathy Traps
- Daily Routine
- Weekly Reflection
- Intended Outcome
Listening Exercise 2
- “I am here, you are there”
- Discovering Diversity
- What makes a Container a Temenos?
- How to do a Clean Slate?
- Clean Slate Example
- Container Clean Slate
- Pause and Reflect
- Where Do You Want to Take the Lead?
Structure of the Academy
- How we Structured the Academy
- Why is This Important for Leaders?
- Build a Container of Trust - Each Academy Generation Forms one Team
- The Goal of the Academy
Second In-Person Retreat: Choice
- You are Connected
Discovering Your Choice
My Leadership Learnings
- Christine’s Story
- Olaf’s Story
- Story Telling Debt
- How and Why does this Work?
- What is the Overall Effect?
Beginnings and Endings
- Improve your Sense-Making Routine
Group Clean Slate on a Common Issue
- When can You Use this Kind of Conversation?
- How to Guide the Conversation
Listening Exercise 3 - “We are Connected”
- My Influence Map is Your Influence Map
- How the open, connected heart reveals itself
Third In-Person Retreat: Clarity of Intent and Impact
- You are Creative
- Trust, Astronomical
- Inner Child
- Personal and Team Vision
- How To Invite Others To Show Up
- Temenos Lab
How Do We Show Up
- How Christine Shows Up
Fourth In-Person Retreat: Show Up!
- You are a Leader
How the Academy Changed Us
- Journaling Exercise
- Listening Exercise 4: “Diving into the Unknown - Holding Space for the New”
- Welcome from Siraj
Let’s Go, Leaders!
- Facebook and LinkedIn Group
- Thank You.
- Hug Voucher
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.