REST assured with JAX-RS
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-09-04
About the Book
The content of this book are divided into distinct sections which cover the bare basics, core components and some of the advanced framework features as well. Here is a snapshot
- JAX-RS 2.1 (latest addition) - Server Sent Events, JSON-B integration, Reactive Client API etc.
- Core: resources, annotations, HTTP method dispatch, injection
- Providers: message body readers & writers, filters, interceptors, exception mappers
- Advanced: request processing pipeline, method matching, caching, content negotiation
- Other topics: Asynchronous processing, Client API, Security
great book, it summarizes the details of JAX-RS in a really good way. It will be the first resource to check if I have any questions about JAX-RS.
- Warm up
- JAX-RS Core Part I
- JAX-RS Core Part II
- JAX-RS Core Part III
- JAX-RS Providers Part I
- JAX-RS Providers Part II
- JAX-RS Providers Part III
- JAX-RS for Power Users Part I
- JAX-RS for Power Users Part II
- Asynchronous JAX-RS
- JAX-RS 2.1 - the latest & greatest
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.