The Art of Product Ownership volume 2
Last updated on 2019-05-15
About the Book
Volume 2 of "The Art of Product Ownership" examines some of the other roles which lay claim to the knowing what should be built next. There is much for Product Owners to learn from these other roles - in particular Business Analysis and Product Management.
- Unfinished book
- The Art of Product Ownership series
- 1. Introduction
2. The Product Manager role
- 2.1 The dumping ground
- 2.2 In-bound & out-bound marketing
- 2.3 Remember the Product Manager
- 2.4 Further reading
3. What do Product Managers do?
- 3.1 Customers
- 3.2 Development team
- 3.3 The Market
- 3.4 Senior managers and strategy
- 3.5 Sales
4. Changes in Product Management
- 4.1 Just do it
- 4.2 New research approaches
- 4.3 Lean Start-up
- 4.4 Quantitative v. Qualitative
- 4.5 Internal analysis
- 4.6 Design to the for
- 4.7 Summary
5. The BA Role
- 5.1 Business Analyst or Product Manager?
- 5.2 Analysis
- 5.3 Business Analysis Maturity Model
- 5.4 Discovery
- 5.5 Finally
6. Different types of BA
- 6.1 Non-IT Business Analyst
- 6.2 Business Analyst as Systems Analyst or Software Designer
- 6.3 Business Analyst as Product Manager
- 6.4 Business Analyst as Subject Matter Expert
- 6.5 BA as Product Owner support
- 6.6 Finally
7. Other titles and roles
- 7.1 Product Owners or junior Product Managers
- 7.2 Customer and Subject Matter Expert
- 7.3 Project Manager
- 7.4 And also…
- 7.5 Conclusion
About the author
- Also by Allan Kelly
- Get Xanpan for free
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.