Lean-Agile Procurement - Complex Sourcing made simple (Pre-order 1 Book - Early Bird (Just valid till December 2017))
This book is 10% complete
Last updated on 2016-10-20
About the Book
The advantages of lean and agile business modeling and agile delivery became evident. So it was no surprise that even agile contracts are in place more and more. However the procurement process didn't became agile nor lean yet. Lean-Agile Procurement is a new, exciting simple approach for procurement, that makes fun. It's based on agile and lean principles and focus to the business value and the people involved. The results will surprise you!-Lead time of sourcing a new partner is reduced to days, most important customer problems are solved first and the risk -to evaluate the wrong partner- is minimized.
Find out more under:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
After reading the book you'll be able to customize lean-agile procurement in your specific environment for your specific topic. Furthermore it'll give you an insight to:
- the underlaying concepts and principles of procurement in an agilen context.
- it provides you an insight why consideration of the company culture's while sourcing of agile teams is key.
- experience a hands-on introduction into the Lean Procurement Canvas, how to use it as the key tool of lean-agile procurement and see how it develops step-by-step into an agile contract.
- learn more about the roles and cermonies needed in lean-agile procurement and run through all of them in a role game: A pure agilen approach, starting with the company strategy, to the customer needs and possible options until the peer-review/-decision.
- recognize together how the todays role of a procurement manager will change to the positiven and what new options for procurement this will lead to.
- learn from the experience of the writer, the expert/reviewers and customize your own way of implementation. Jump-start on the next day and rock-it.
- benefit from the community around lean-agile procurement with the voucher code in the book.
Pre-order 1 Book - Early Bird (Just valid till December 2017)
Costs $ 14.99, Bonuses valued $10.-
Pre-order 3 Books to share and get 30min free Q&A and 1 for free
Costs $ 49.98, Bonuses valued $124.99.-
30min free Q&A with the Creator of lean-agile procurement via e.g. skype
Pre-order 9 books to spread and get 25% Bonus on the hands-on training
Costs $ 224.91, Bonuses valued $620
By purchising this package you'll get a voucher code of a value of discount of 25% for the lean-agile procurement training
- Table of Content
- Starting position
- Lean Procurement Canvas
- Agile Delivery
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...