This book is 1% complete
Last updated on 2015-07-14
About the Book
- 1. Familiarize yourself with community-accepted coding standards.
- 2. Develop your own personal coding style.
- 3. Avoid forcing too much code onto a single line.
- 4. Avoid statements that don’t make sense.
- 5. Avoid inline modifiers for compound conditions.
- 6. Name variables after the role they play.
- 7. Prefer symbols over strings.
- 8. End predicate method names with a â€œ?â€�.
- 9. End special implementations of methods with a “!”.
- 10. Test your code.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.