This book is 1% complete
Last updated on 2015-07-14
About the Book
- 1. Familiarize yourself with community-accepted coding standards.
- 2. Develop your own personal coding style.
- 3. Avoid forcing too much code onto a single line.
- 4. Avoid statements that don’t make sense.
- 5. Avoid inline modifiers for compound conditions.
- 6. Name variables after the role they play.
- 7. Prefer symbols over strings.
- 8. End predicate method names with a â€œ?â€�.
- 9. End special implementations of methods with a “!”.
- 10. Test your code.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...