Do you even Scrum?
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-11-07
About the Book
After my first agile experience I thought it would be a good idea to share some lessons learned. This free little e-book is a result of that.
I hope this helps new starters in agile teams, even if just to give them a heads up on what they might encounter. I hope experienced agile practitioners get a laugh, or even a few, “Been there, done that” moments.
- Chapter One - On Finding Out
- Chapter Two - Location, Location, Location
- Chapter Three - Tools
- Chapter Four - Should You Really be Agile?
- Chapter Five - Look at the Size of That Thing!
- Chapter Six - Tracking
- Chapter Seven - Communication
- Chapter Eight - Training
- Chapter Nine - Priorities People!
- Chapter Ten - Planning for the Unknown
- Chapter Eleven - Plan & Review
- Chapter Twelve - What are the Requirements?
- Chapter Thirteen - Waterfall Reporting (and other things)
- Chapter Fourteen - Bonus for Making it This Far
- Chapter Fifteen - Conclusion
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...