Do you even Scrum?
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-11-07
About the Book
After my first agile experience I thought it would be a good idea to share some lessons learned. This free little e-book is a result of that.
I hope this helps new starters in agile teams, even if just to give them a heads up on what they might encounter. I hope experienced agile practitioners get a laugh, or even a few, “Been there, done that” moments.
- Chapter One - On Finding Out
- Chapter Two - Location, Location, Location
- Chapter Three - Tools
- Chapter Four - Should You Really be Agile?
- Chapter Five - Look at the Size of That Thing!
- Chapter Six - Tracking
- Chapter Seven - Communication
- Chapter Eight - Training
- Chapter Nine - Priorities People!
- Chapter Ten - Planning for the Unknown
- Chapter Eleven - Plan & Review
- Chapter Twelve - What are the Requirements?
- Chapter Thirteen - Waterfall Reporting (and other things)
- Chapter Fourteen - Bonus for Making it This Far
- Chapter Fifteen - Conclusion
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.