Docker With Security
Docker With Security
About the Bundle
Both broad and in depth knowledge on building and deploying secure container environments
Unlock The Power Of Docker & Its Ecosystem
Docker is a powerful tool, however learning how to use it the right way could take a long time. Engineers and developers are confused in front of the rapidly growing cloud and containers ecosystem, many of them have found some difficulties to enter the containers world.
Painless Docker is a gate to enter Docker's world and master it, you will find that using Docker is easy and efficient for your development and operations environments.
Painless Docker is a complete and detailed guide to master Docker and a great part of its ecosystem. The book is designed for beginners and for intermediate levels : You will be guided step by step from the simple basic concepts to the advanced powerful features in order to master Docker and microServices from development to production using Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and other interesting tools.
The 10 most important things you’ll learn
- Basics & Advanced Concepts Of Docker: More than an introduction to Docker
- Building Your Own Images & Running Containers In Production: From build to run
- Docker Volumes, Networking & Advanced Concepts Like SDN, Docker Events, Storage Drivers, Cloud Drivers ..etc : Managing your filesystem, your networks and you Docker cluster
- Optimizing Docker: Build better images and run better containers
- Building Your Own Docker Monitoring Tool Using Docker API: Use Docker API
- Docker Logging & Debugging: Check your Docker health and fix problems
- Docker Orchestration Using Swarm, Kubernetes & Rancher: The Docker ecosystem
- Using Docker To Build Microservices Architecture: Microservices and containers have common patterns
- Docker Security And Best Practices: What you will need to run a stable and secured production system
- Using Docker to Build & Run Microservices: Use Docker with other cloud services to prototype a microservices application
Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
3 reader testimonials
Docker Security - Quick Reference
For DevOps Engineers
The security defaults of Docker are established to get you up and running ("just work") quickly, rather than being the most secure. There are many default configurations that can be improved upon. This book will help you do just that.
Covering the risks and countermeasures of Docker security, based on Kim's own personal experience with Docker environments and discussions with Docker Security Team Lead Diogo Mónica.
Discounts: If you would like a discount, please email me, letting me know how much you would be willing to pay. The less you pay, the more I may consult with you about your reader experience, etc.
Blog Post with details of what's inside this book: binarymist.io/blog/2018/03/31/docker-security/
Authors Other Books: binarymist.io/publication/kims-selected-publications/
What Others Say About Docker Security: binarymist.io/blog/2018/03/31/docker-security/#comments
"The Docker security book saved me hours of time researching this myself. I was able to harden the security of our Docker images without wasting any time." - CR
Authors Homepage: binarymist.io
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.