Redux From Scratch
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-07-17
About the Book
Redux From Scratch is a practical guide for learning the basics of Redux and how to implement it in a React/Redux/Express/MongoDB stack.
Redux From Scratch is meant to be a beginner-friendly introduction to Redux for those who are a bit intimidated by it. I walk you through learning why Redux is popular and helpful, how to practice the basic skills, and how to implement it in real-world projects. By the end, you will not only have a good grasp on Redux, but a solid understanding on using Redux in a React/Redux/Express/MongoDB stack.
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 1 | Core Concepts)
Redux From Scratch (Chapter 2 | Practicing the Basics)
- Scope of This Chapter
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 3 | Implementing With React)
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 4 | Async Practice With Twitch API)
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 5 | Implementing Middleware)
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 6 | React, Redux, Firebase Stack)
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 7 | Building an API Service With Express.js & MongoDB)
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 8 | Dividing the State With Multiple Reducers)
- Redux From Scratch (Chapter 9 | Moving Forward)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.