Learn By Examples - A Quick Guide To Data Science With Python
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-11-29
About the Book
This book aim to equip the reader with Python Programming and Data Science basics. There will be many examples and explanations that are straight to the point. You will be walked through data mining process from data preparation to data analysis (descriptive statistics) and data visualization to prediction modeling (machine learning) and deployment using Python.
- Getting Started (Installing WinPython, IDE, ...)
- Language Essentials (variables, list, data types manipulations, ...)
- Language Essentials II (conditional statements, loops, ...)
- Object Essentials (Modules, Class and Objects, ...)
- Data Mining with Python (Pandas, ScikitLearn, ...)
We will be using opensource tools and IDE, hence, you don't have to worry about buying any softwares. The book is designed for non-programmers only. It will gives you a head start into python programming, with a touch on data mining.
This book has been taught at Udemy and EMHAcademy.com.
Use the following Coupon to get the Udemy Course at $11.99:
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...