Gradle Goodness Notebook
Last updated on 2016-11-21
About the Book
In 2009 I started to write small blog posts about Gradle at Messages from mrhaki. The posts contained code samples of cool Gradle features I just didn't want to forget. The blog posts turned out to be a useful resource for people learning and using Groovy in their every day programming.
The Gradle Goodness Notebook contains the blog posts about Gradle previously mentioned on my blog. The posts have been edited slightly so they can be used for the book. The book gives a broad overview of all the great features we can find in the Gradle build tool.
Latest update on January 31st 2016 with the following blog posts:
- Quickly Open Test Report in IntelliJ IDEA
- Getting More Help For a Task
- Pass Java System Properties To Java Tasks
- Download Javadoc Files For Dependencies In IDE
- Setting Global Properties For All Gradle Builds
- Apply External Script With Plugin Configured Through Buildscript
- Getting Information About Buildscript Dependencies
The book contains the following sections:
- Command line
- Java and Groovy
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms