DataWeave Delight Notebook
DataWeave Delight Notebook
Experience the DataWeave programming language through code snippets
About the Book
In 2021 I started to write small blog posts about DataWeave at Messages from mrhaki. The posts contain code samples of cool DataWeave features I just didn't want to forget.
The DataWeave Delight Notebook contains the blog posts about DataWeave previously mentioned on my blog. The posts have been edited slightly so they can be used for the book. The book gives a broad overview of all the great features we can find in the DataWeave language.
- About Me
- Importing Functions With An Alias
- Calculating Remainder After Division
- Creating a UUID
- Check Type Of Value
- Using The log Function
- Measure Function Duration With time And duration Functions
- Parsing a URL to a URI object
- Using Literal Types
- Define Multi Line Strings
- Trimming string values
- Reverse a string value
- Repeating a string value
- Convert string value to a boolean
- Padding strings
- Wrapping string values
- Turn String Into Kebab Casing With dasherize
- Using string interpolation
- Turn string value into array of characters
- Getting The Ordinal Value For A Number
Arrays and Objects
- Join array elements into a string
- Taking or dropping items from an array
- Counting items in array with predicate
- Calculate the average for an array of numbers
- Finding highest or lowest value in an array
- Add Conditionally Element to Array or Object
- Removing duplicates from an array
- Unzipping Arrays
- Zipping Arrays
- Partition An Array
- Splitting An Array Or Object
- Using the update Operator to change values in an object
- Reversing order of keys in objects
- Using pluck function to transform object to array
- Using dynamic elements to build a new object
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.