This book is 25% complete
Last updated on 2015-07-12
About the Book
The book is split into 5 sections:
- Understanding Value
- What Is Value ?
- Discovering Value, Delivering Value
- Product Are Not Projects
- Lean Idea Validation
- Learn Before You Build
- The Value Navigation System - Test Driven Ideas
- Tools To Scaffold Value
- Scaling Ideas Into Successful Products
- Product Lifecycle Strategy
- Scaling Ideas
- Metrics That Matter
- Lean And Agile Value Driven Processes
- Systems Thinking
- Theory Of Constraints
- World Of Workflows
- Employee Engagement And Gamification
- Empowering And Enabling Great Teams
- Continuous Improvement
- Innovation Incentives
Note: The chapters and content will change with user feedback through interative publications. Therefore the sections and topics listed above will change accordingly related to this.
Whether you're a startup or a global organisation, the knowledge shared within this book will help you overcome constraints and challenge how you see your current product development practices. A must read for anyone involved in the product development field.
Part 1 - Product Development Culture And Principles
- Chapter One : What Is Value ?
- Chapter Two : Discovering Value, Delivering Value
- Chapter Three : Beware Of Projects
- Appendix A.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...