Building a Security Program
This book is 20% complete
Last updated on 2020-03-29
About the Book
Building a Security Program is a detailed handbook for implementing a cybersecurity program. It is written by industry experts with experience building dozens of programs and standardizing that process for small and mid sized businesses.
- Organizational Readiness
- Round 1: Policies and Training - covers the security policies you need to have in place.
- Round 2: Privacy and User Management
- Round 3: Asset Tracking
- Round 4: IT Infrastructure and Vendor Management
- Round 5: Data Protection
- Round 6: Patching and Hardening
- Round 7: Application Security
- Round 8: Incident Response
- Tool Overview
- Round 9: Advanced Application Security
- Round 10: Risk Management
- Round 11: Business Continuity
- Round 12: Physical Security
- Recurring Tasks
- Monthly Checklist
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.