This book is 44% complete
Last updated on 2018-01-14
About the Book
Angular is a really powerful framework to create interactive applications and websites.
If you want your application or website to be seen and used by a lot of people, you must make it visible in search engines.
This book will give you all the tips and tricks to optimize your website for search engines.
Chapter 1 - First steps with Angular Universal
- Creating the NgModuleFactory
- Calling the renderModuleFactory method
Chapter 2 - Building a static website
- Structure of the website
- Adding the Universal app using a schematic
- Generating the static website
- Adding Meta information to pages
- Automating the static website generation
Chapter 3 - Building a Dynamic website
- Building the dynamic pages
- Automating the dynamic website generation
Chapter 4 - Using the TransferState API
- A typical Material app with Universal support
- TransferState to the rescue
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...