Build your Second Brain
Build your Second Brain
(the analog way)
About the Book
The Analog Second Brain provides you with indispensable capabilities, like transforming abstract ideas into tangible concepts, illuminating novel connections between concepts, nurturing your ideas over time, and refining your distinct viewpoints.
- What is arsa prayoga?
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Srila Prabhupada’s definition
- “You must read my books everyday!”
Srila Prabhupada’s explicit desire
- How the editing should be done
- “Our style is Hare Krishna!”
- Srila Prabhupada’s total control of his books
- Srila Prabhupada’s involvement
- Every line is perfect
- Resistance to change
- Planet of the trees
- Cattle raising
- “Don’t do anything without consulting me”
- On BBTI credentials to edit the books
- Galley proofs
- Whose “revised and enlarged edition”?
- Gita, definitive edition
- Arsa prayoga and BBTI
- Hayagriva’s editing approved
- Defeating the arguments for revision
- Ramesvara dasa reveals discrepancies
- Copyright and “worker for hire”
- Praises for Bhagavad-gita (Macmillan, 1972)
Proper editing procedures
- What is a draft?
- The real issue underlying the book editing
- Historians will not acknowledge the BBTI editions
- Universities’ acceptance
- Editors’ qualification
- One sided paper
- Sanskrit editors, now “accomplished” scholars?
- Editorial chaos
- The meaning of revised
- When will the editing end?
- Edit ad infinitum
- Examples of books’ revisions
- The changes are not justified
- BBTI has not followed proper protocols
- Work redone from the drafts
- What could be changed?
- No precedent in our sampradaya
- Protect Prabhupada’s books
- Post-samadhi editing
- The prerogative of the author is taken away
- Srila Prabhupada approved the galley proofs
- Definition of galley proof
- 4984 or 94 mistakes?
- Qualifications and abilities of an editor
- Intended meaning
- The editor should be named
- For life power of attorney
- Srila Prabhupada’s final approval
- Universities’ and experts’ feedback
- Changes to Bhagavad-gita
- Bhagavad-gita verses comparison
- Gita purports have been altered
- Changes to Srimad Bhagavatam
- Changes to Caitanya-caritamrta
- Changes to Krishna Book
- Changes to other books
- Siddhanta deviation
Disciples speak out
- When Lord Krishna garlanded Prabhupada
- It’s not an accident
- The unrivalled perfection of a masterful translation
- Editing Prabhupada’s books is the most serious issue
- Hidden co-authors
- Arsa prayoga and Shakespeare
- “There is no mistake, he is mistake”
- Editing instructions are in his own books
- Where angels fear to tread
- Conclusion and call for action
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.