Structured hashtags for an accelerated localization of knowledge for sustainable development
About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This handbook introduces systematically defined hashtags for five topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, products and services, and local government units in countries.
Online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification of shared online content. In a #tag2wiki process, the coded content can then be retrieved for curation in local language wikis that have been structured using the five topic dimensions.
The proposition of this handbook is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this handbook apply coding hashtags that can be looked up also at www.actor-atlas.info.
If you cannot afford to pay for this handbook you can use this coupon akZH0Ac7vT10.
French version: Manuel de #tagcodage
- Preface to the third edition
- Preface to the second edition
- 1.1 Making the world of knowledge small for everyone
- 1.2 A first engagement step: #tagcoding
- 1.3 A second engagement step: #tag2wiki
- 1.4 A third engagement step: #lean2book
- 1.5 #tagcoding Code of Conduct
- 1.6 Global adoption of coding hashtags
- 1.7 Overview
- 1.8 The #Tagcoding Handbook: an essential e-book?
2. Pivotal points in the history of knowledge creation
- 2.1 Encyclopedia
- 2.2 Mundaneum
- 2.3 Internet
- 2.4 Wiki based encyclopedias and micro blogs
- 2.5 Collaborative #tagcoding and wiki editing
- 2.6 A Platform for Collective Intelligence
- 2.7 #Tagcoding, #tag2wiki, #lean2book - the business model
- 2.8 Leading in the age of digital interdependence
- 2.9 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys: policy
- 2.10 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys: Do-Check-Plan-Act
- 2.11 Knowledge localization in more languages
3. Tools for looking up tagcoding hashtags
- 3.1 Tabbed table
- 3.2 Topic-#tag cloud
- 3.3 Term cloud
- 3.4 #Tagcoding pivot pages
- 3.5 #Tagcoding pivot pages per country
4. Sustainable Development Goals
- 4.1 Tools for looking up goal and target hashtags
- 4.2 SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
5. Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- 5.1 Tools for looking up cofog hashtags
- 5.2 COFOG 01 - General Public Services
6. International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- 6.1 Tools for looking up isic hashtags
- 6.2 ISIC A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
7. Central Product Classification (CPC)
- 7.1 Tools for looking up cpc hashtags
- 7.2 CPC 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
8. Territorial Tags
- 8.1 The European Union
- 8.2 India
- 8.3 Nepal
- 8.4 Philippines
- 8.5 Tanzania
- 8.6 United States of America
- Annex 1 - #tagcoding hashtags for all Countries
- Annex 2 - Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- Annex 3 - International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- Annex 4 - Central Product Classification (CPC)
Annex 5 - The Sustainable Development Goals and Targets
- SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- SDG2 - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- SDG3 - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- SDG4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- SDG5 - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- SDG6 - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- SDG7 - Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all
- SDG8 - Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- SDG9 - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- SDG10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
- SDG11 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- SDG12- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- SDG13 - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- SDG14 - Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- SDG15 - Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems
- SDG16 - Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development
- SDG17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- About the author
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Ansible for KubernetesJeff Geerling
Ansible is a powerful infrastructure automation tool. Kubernetes is a powerful application deployment platform. Learn how to use these tools to automate massively-scalable, highly-available infrastructure.
Practical FP in Scala: A hands-on approachGabriel Volpe
A practical book aimed for those familiar with functional programming in Scala who are yet not confident about architecting an application from scratch.
Together, we will develop a purely functional application using the best libraries in the Cats ecosystem, while learning about design patterns and best practices.
Functional Design and ArchitectureAlexander Granin
Software Design in Functional Programming, Design Patterns and Practices, Methodologies and Application Architectures. How to build real software in Haskell with less efforts and low risks. The first complete source of knowledge.
Production HaskellMatt Parsons
Are you excited about Haskell, but don't know where to begin? Are you thrilled by the technical advantages, but worried about the unknown pitfalls? This book has you covered.
Tame your Work FlowSteve Tendon and Daniel Doiron
Do you need a high performance enterprise governance approach improving management, execution and delivery while dealing with multiple projects/products, events, stakeholders and teams? Giving you better bottom line results, faster time to market, less work, better predictability, happier employees, and delighted clients? Then learn about TameFlow!
Ansible for DevOpsJeff Geerling
Ansible is a simple, but powerful, server and configuration management tool. Learn to use Ansible effectively, whether you manage one server—or thousands.
Machine Learning EngineeringAndriy Burkov
"If you intend to use machine learning to solve business problems at scale, I'm delighted you got your hands on this book."
—Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist at Google
"Foundational work about the reality of building machine learning models in production."
—Karolis Urbonas, Head of Machine Learning and Science at Amazon
C++ Best PracticesJason Turner
Level up your C++, get the tools working for you, eliminate common problems, and move on to more exciting things!
Composing SoftwareEric Elliott
All software design is composition: the act of breaking complex problems down into smaller problems and composing those solutions. Most developers have a limited understanding of compositional techniques. It's time for that to change.
El Manual del ManagerKeyvan Akbary, Félix López, and Álvaro Salazar
¿Has deseado alguna vez el haber tenido una buena introducción al rol del Engineering Manager? En este libro aprenderás lo necesario para ejercer el rol de una manera efectiva: Expectativas y Responsabilidades del Rol, 1-1s, Ayudar a Crecer, Objetivos, Planes de Carrera, Cultura, Feedback, Contratación, Cultura de Producto y mucho más.
The Tester's Library
8 BooksThe Tester's Library consists of eight five-star books that every software tester should read and re-read. As bound books, this collection would cost over $200. Even as e-books, their price would exceed $80, but in this bundle, their cost is only $49.99. Here are the books, and why they should be in your library: Perfect Software and Other...
11 BooksIn this bundle, you will find 10 different agile books. They are about different aspects of being agile. - finding a job - doing coding dojo's - Retrospectives - Personal kanban - a non-typical coaching book and even a book that gives you an insight in the lives of some agile people.
WTFlop 6M + HU - Beta Bundle
Marionette.js A to Z
Build A Better Backbone App
3 BooksThe best way to learn new development skills is through experience, but that takes time you don't have.Get the best of both worlds with this bundle: you'll learn how to produce modern web applications by learning from experienced developers like Derick Bailey and David Sulc. BackboneJS is one of the favorite tools on the web today, but it...
General Systems Thinker Bundle
5 BooksThe General Systems Thinker Bundle is just that: a bundle of five books to advance the reader one giant step toward improved thinking, based on General Systems principles. Four of the books are the complete General Systems Series. The fifth is fictional piece which shows some general systems thinkers in action. It's a mystery in which a group of...
Experiential Learning Bundle
4 BooksThis bundle provides all four volumes of the popular Experiential Learning Series at a savings of $20 over the price if purchased separately.
2 BooksAfter getting up and running with Ansible in Jeff Geerling's Ansible for DevOps, strengthen your skills managing tens to thousands of instances and services in Amazon's AWS cloud with Yan Kurniawan's Ansible for AWS.
Learn ECMAScript 6 inside and out
2 BooksFor any technology, it helps to get multiple points of view on the functionality to get the best possible understanding. For ECMAScript 6/2015, no two resources are recommended more frequently thanExploring ES6by Dr. Axel Rauschmayer andUnderstanding ECMAScript 6by Nicholas C. Zakas. These two points of view, investigating the specification and...
Software architecture, for systems old and new
2 BooksThis bundle includes books about hands-on software architecture.