Structured hashtags for a social media accelerated localization of knowledge for sustainable development
About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This handbook introduces systematically defined hashtags for five topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, products and services, and local government units in countries.
Online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification of shared online content. In a #tag2wiki process, the coded content can then be retrieved for curation in local language wikis that have been structured using the five topic dimensions.
The proposition of this handbook is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this handbook apply coding hashtags that can be looked up also at www.actor-atlas.info.
If you cannot afford to pay for this handbook you can use this coupon akZH0Ac7vT10.
French version: Manuel de #tagcodage
- Preface to the third edition
- Preface to the second edition
- 1.1 Making the world of knowledge small for everyone
- 1.2 A first engagement step: #tagcoding
- 1.3 A second engagement step: #tag2wiki
- 1.4 A third engagement step: #lean2book
- 1.5 #tagcoding Code of Conduct
- 1.6 Global adoption of coding hashtags
- 1.7 Overview
- 1.8 The #Tagcoding Handbook: an essential e-book?
2. Pivotal points in the history of knowledge creation
- 2.1 Encyclopedia
- 2.2 Mundaneum
- 2.3 Internet
- 2.4 Wiki based encyclopedias and micro blogs
- 2.5 Collaborative #tagcoding and wiki editing
- 2.6 A Platform for Collective Intelligence
- 2.7 #Tagcoding, #tag2wiki, #lean2book - the business model
- 2.8 Leading in the age of digital interdependence
- 2.9 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys: policy
- 2.10 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys: Do-Check-Plan-Act
- 2.11 Knowledge localization in more languages
3. Tools for looking up tagcoding hashtags
- 3.1 Tabbed table
- 3.2 Topic-#tag cloud
- 3.3 Term cloud
- 3.4 #Tagcoding pivot pages
- 3.5 #Tagcoding pivot pages per country
4. Sustainable Development Goals
- 4.1 Tools for looking up goal and target hashtags
- 4.2 SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
5. Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- 5.1 Tools for looking up cofog hashtags
- 5.2 COFOG 01 - General Public Services
6. International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- 6.1 Tools for looking up isic hashtags
- 6.2 ISIC A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
7. Central Product Classification (CPC)
- 7.1 Tools for looking up cpc hashtags
- 7.2 CPC 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
8. Territorial Tags
- 8.1 The European Union
- 8.2 India
- 8.3 Nepal
- 8.4 Philippines
- 8.5 Tanzania
- 8.6 United States of America
- Annex 1 - #tagcoding hashtags for all Countries
- Annex 2 - Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- Annex 3 - International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- Annex 4 - Central Product Classification (CPC)
Annex 5 - The Sustainable Development Goals and Targets
- SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- SDG2 - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- SDG3 - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- SDG4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- SDG5 - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- SDG6 - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- SDG7 - Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all
- SDG8 - Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- SDG9 - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- SDG10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
- SDG11 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- SDG12- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- SDG13 - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- SDG14 - Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- SDG15 - Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems
- SDG16 - Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development
- SDG17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- About the author
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
C++ Best PracticesJason Turner
Level up your C++, get the tools working for you, eliminate common problems, and move on to more exciting things!
Digital-First EventsJoep Piscaer and Jana Boruta
The only resource you will ever need to launch your digital events program.
Algebra-Driven DesignSandy Maguire
A how-to field guide on building leak-free abstractions and algebraically designing real-world applications.
Ansible for DevOpsJeff Geerling
Ansible is a simple, but powerful, server and configuration management tool. Learn to use Ansible effectively, whether you manage one server—or thousands.
R Programming for Data ScienceRoger D. Peng
This book brings the fundamentals of R programming to you, using the same material developed as part of the industry-leading Johns Hopkins Data Science Specialization. The skills taught in this book will lay the foundation for you to begin your journey learning data science. Printed copies of this book are available through Lulu.
Continuous Delivery PipelinesDave Farley
This practical handbook provides a step-by-step guide for you to get the best continuous delivery pipeline for your software.
Cloud StrategyGregor Hohpe
“Strategy is the difference between making a wish and making it come true.” A successful migration to the cloud can transform your organization, but it shouldn’t be driven by wishes. This book tells you how to develop a sound strategy guided by frameworks and decision models without being overly abstract nor getting lost in product details.
node-opcua by exampleEtienne Rossignon
Get the best out of node-opcua through a set of documented examples by the author himself that will allow you to create stunning OPCUA Servers or Clients.
Technical leadership and the balance with agilitySimon Brown
A developer-friendly, practical and pragmatic guide to lightweight software architecture, technical leadership and the balance with agility.
Everyday Rails - RSpecによるRailsテスト入門Junichi Ito (伊藤淳一), AKIMOTO Toshiharu, 魚振江, and Aaron Sumner
RSpecを使ってRailsアプリケーションに信頼性の高いテストを書く実践的なアドバイスを提供します。詳細で丁寧な説明は本書のオリジナルコンテンツです。また、説明には実際に動かせるサンプルアプリケーションも使用します。本書は2017年版にアップデートされ、RSpec 3.6やRails 5.1といった新しい環境に対応しています！さあ、自信をもってテストできるようになりましょう！
Software Architecture for Developers: Volumes 1 & 2 - Technical leadership and communication
2 Books"Software Architecture for Developers" is a practical and pragmatic guide to modern, lightweight software architecture, specifically aimed at developers. You'll learn:The essence of software architecture.Why the software architecture role should include coding, coaching and collaboration.The things that you really need to think about before...
CCIE Service Provider Ultimate Study Bundle
2 BooksPiotr Jablonski, Lukasz Bromirski, and Nick Russo have joined forces to deliver the only CCIE Service Provider training resource you'll ever need. This bundle contains a detailed and challenging collection of workbook labs, plus an extensively detailed technical reference guide. All of us have earned the CCIE Service Provider certification...
Modern C++ by Nicolai Josuttis
Django for Beginners/APIs/Professionals
Modern Management Made Easy
3 BooksRead all three Modern Management Made Easy books. Learn to manage yourself, lead and serve others, and lead the organization.
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du guide préparation à l'examen de certification Cisco CCNA 200-301.
2 BooksDocker and Kubernetes are taking the world by storm! These books will get you up-to-speed fast! Docker Deep Dive is over 400 pages long, and covers all objectives on the Docker Certified Associate exam.The Kubernetes Book includes everything you need to get up and running with Kubernetes!
The Python Craftsman
3 BooksThe Python Craftsman series comprises The Python Apprentice, The Python Journeyman, and The Python Master. The first book is primarily suitable for for programmers with some experience of programming in another language. If you don't have any experience with programming this book may be a bit daunting. You'll be learning not just a programming...
CCDE Practical Studies (All labs)
3 BooksCCDE lab
Linux Administration Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du Guide Linux Administration :Linux Administration, Volume 1, Administration fondamentale : Guide pratique de préparation aux examens de certification LPIC 1, Linux Essentials, RHCSA et LFCS. Administration fondamentale. Introduction à Linux. Le Shell. Traitement du texte. Arborescence de fichiers. Sécurité...