This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-10-09
About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This handbook introduces systematically defined hashtags for four topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, and local government units in countries.
Online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification of shared online content. In a #tag2wiki process, the coded content can then be retrieved for curation in local language wikis that have been structured using the four topic dimensions.
The proposition of this handbook is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this handbook apply coding hashtags that can be looked up also at www.actor-atlas.info.
- 1.1 Making the world of knowledge small for everyone
- 1.2 A first engagement step: #tagcoding
- 1.3 A second engagement step: #tag2wiki
- 1.4 A third engagement step: #lean2book
- 1.5 #tagcoding Code of Conduct
- 1.6 Global adoption of coding hashtags
- 1.7 Overview
- 1.8 The #Tagcoding Handbook: an essential e-book?
2. Pivotal points in the history of knowledge creation
- 2.1 Encyclopedia
- 2.2 Mundaneum
- 2.3 Internet
- 2.4 Wiki based encyclopedias and micro blogs
- 2.5 Collaborative #tagcoding and wiki editing
- 2.6 A Platform for Collective Intelligence
- 2.7 #Tagcoding, #tag2wiki, #lean2book - the business model
- 2.8 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys
- 2.9 Knowledge localization in more languages
3. Tools for looking up tagcoding hashtags
- 3.1 Tabbed table
- 3.2 Topic-#tag cloud
- 3.3 Term cloud
- 3.4 #Tagcoding pivot pages
4. Sustainable Development Goals
- 4.1 Tools for looking up goal and target hashtags
- 4.2 SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- 4.3 SDG2 - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- 4.4 SDG3 to SDG17
5. Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- 5.1 Tools for looking up cofog hashtags
- 5.2 COFOG 01 - General Public Services
6. International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- 6.1 Tools for looking up isic hashtags
- 6.2 ISIC A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
7. Territorial Tags
- 7.1 The European Union
- 7.2 India
- 7.3 Nepal
- 7.4 Philippines
- 7.5 Tanzania
- 7.6 United States of America
- Annex 1 - #tagcoding hashtags for all Countries
- Annex 2 - Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- Annex 3 - International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- About the author
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...