This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-08-06
About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This handbook introduces systematically defined hashtags for five topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, products and services, and local government units in countries.
Online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification of shared online content. In a #tag2wiki process, the coded content can then be retrieved for curation in local language wikis that have been structured using the four topic dimensions.
The proposition of this handbook is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this handbook apply coding hashtags that can be looked up also at www.actor-atlas.info.
If you cannot afford to pay for this handbook you can use this coupon akZH0Ac7vT10.
French version: Manuel de #tagcodage
- Preface to the third edition
- Preface to the second edition
- 1.1 Making the world of knowledge small for everyone
- 1.2 A first engagement step: #tagcoding
- 1.3 A second engagement step: #tag2wiki
- 1.4 A third engagement step: #lean2book
- 1.5 #tagcoding Code of Conduct
- 1.6 Global adoption of coding hashtags
- 1.7 Overview
- 1.8 The #Tagcoding Handbook: an essential e-book?
2. Pivotal points in the history of knowledge creation
- 2.1 Encyclopedia
- 2.2 Mundaneum
- 2.3 Internet
- 2.4 Wiki based encyclopedias and micro blogs
- 2.5 Collaborative #tagcoding and wiki editing
- 2.6 A Platform for Collective Intelligence
- 2.7 #Tagcoding, #tag2wiki, #lean2book - the business model
- 2.8 Leading in the age of digital interdependence
- 2.9 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys: policy
- 2.10 #Tagcoding and decision making journeys: Do-Check-Plan-Act
- 2.11 Knowledge localization in more languages
3. Tools for looking up tagcoding hashtags
- 3.1 Tabbed table
- 3.2 Topic-#tag cloud
- 3.3 Term cloud
- 3.4 #Tagcoding pivot pages
- 3.5 #Tagcoding pivot pages per country
4. Sustainable Development Goals
- 4.1 Tools for looking up goal and target hashtags
- 4.2 SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
5. Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- 5.1 Tools for looking up cofog hashtags
- 5.2 COFOG 01 - General Public Services
6. International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- 6.1 Tools for looking up isic hashtags
- 6.2 ISIC A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
7. Central Product Classification (CPC)
- 7.1 Tools for looking up cpc hashtags
- 7.2 CPC 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
8. Territorial Tags
- 8.1 The European Union
- 8.2 India
- 8.3 Nepal
- 8.4 Philippines
- 8.5 Tanzania
- 8.6 United States of America
- Annex 1 - #tagcoding hashtags for all Countries
- Annex 2 - Classification of the Functions of Government (COFOG)
- Annex 3 - International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC)
- Annex 4 - Central Product Classification (CPC)
Annex 5 - The Sustainable Development Goals and Targets
- SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- SDG2 - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- SDG3 - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- SDG4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- SDG5 - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- SDG6 - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- SDG7 - Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all
- SDG8 - Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- SDG9 - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- SDG10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
- SDG11 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- SDG12- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- SDG13 - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- SDG14 - Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- SDG15 - Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems
- SDG16 - Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development
- SDG17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- About the author
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.