#Tagcoding in India
#Tagcoding in India
Structured hashtags for local to country-wide inclusive public discourse
About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This e-book introduces systematically defined hashtags for five topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, products and services, and local government units. By using in-document links, the e-book supports easy navigation throughout the presented hierarchical classifications.
This e-book and related online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification and retrieval of shared online content.
In a #tag2wiki process, coded content may be retrieved for curation in local wikis that have been structured using the topic dimensions.
The proposition of #tagcoding is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for instruction, economic development and for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this e-book apply #tagcoding tags that can be looked up in these languages: English (http://en2.wiki), Spanish (http://es2.wiki), French (http://fr2.wiki), Chinese (simplified) (http://zh2.wiki), Russian (http://ru2.wiki), Arabic (http://ar2.wiki), German (http://ger.wiki), Japanese (http://ja2.wiki), Hindi (http://hi2.wiki), Swahili (http://swa.wiki), Dutch (http://nl2.wiki), Tagalog (http://tgl.wiki) and Hiligaynon (http://hil.wiki).
Feel free to contact the author:
- if you are a native speaker, and willing to cooperate for translating #tagcoding resources into one of these languages: Bangla (http://bn2.wiki), Hausa (http://hau.wiki), Indonesian (http://id2.wiki), Portuguese (http://por.wiki), Punjabi (http://pa2.wiki), Turkish (http://tur.wiki) or Urdu (http://urd.wiki).
- if you are a native speaker of another language listed at Language - ens.wiki and you would like to cooperate for creating a xy2.wiki where xy is the 2 or 3 character ISO 639 code of the language.
- On the #Tag Guideline being an essential e-book
- On the tags’ structure and meaning
- On using the tags
- Powertag Code of Conduct
- COFOG 01 - General Public Services
- COFOG 02 - Defence
- COFOG 03 - Public Order and Safety
- COFOG 04 - Economic Affairs
- COFOG 05 - Environmental Protection
- COFOG 06 - Housing and Community Amenities
- COFOG 07 - Health
- COFOG 08 - Recreation, Culture and Religion
- COFOG 09 - Education
- COFOG 10 - Social Protection
- ISIC A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- ISIC B - Mining and quarrying
- ISIC C - Manufacturing
- ISIC D - Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- ISIC E - Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- ISIC F - Construction
- ISIC G - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- ISIC H - Transportation and storage
- ISIC I - Accommodation and food service activities
- ISIC J - Information and communication
- ISIC K - Financial and insurance activities
- ISIC L - Real estate activities
- ISIC M - Professional, scientific and technical activities
- ISIC N - Administrative and support service activities
- ISIC O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- ISIC P - Education
- ISIC Q - Human health and social work activities
- ISIC R - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- ISIC S - Other service activities
- ISIC T - Activities of households
- ISIC U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
- Territorial Tags
- Annex - Generic Tags for all Countries
- About the author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.