#Tagcoding in the European Union
#Tagcoding in the European Union
Structured hashtags for local, country-wide and EU-wide inclusive public discourse
About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This e-book introduces systematically defined hashtags for five topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, products and services, and local government units. By using in-document links, the e-book supports easy navigation throughout the presented hierarchical classifications.
This e-book and related online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification and retrieval of shared online content.
In a #tag2wiki process, coded content may be retrieved for curation in local wikis that have been structured using the topic dimensions.
The proposition of #tagcoding is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for instruction, economic development and for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this e-book apply #tagcoding tags that can be looked up in these languages: English (http://en2.wiki), Spanish (http://es2.wiki), French (http://fr2.wiki), Chinese (simplified) (http://zh2.wiki), Russian (http://ru2.wiki), Arabic (http://ar2.wiki), German (http://ger.wiki), Japanese (http://ja2.wiki), Hindi (http://hi2.wiki), Swahili (http://swa.wiki), Dutch (http://nl2.wiki), Tagalog (http://tgl.wiki) and Hiligaynon (http://hil.wiki).
Feel free to contact the author:
- if you are a native speaker, and willing to cooperate for translating #tagcoding resources into one of these languages: Bangla (http://bn2.wiki), Hausa (http://hau.wiki), Indonesian (http://id2.wiki), Portuguese (http://por.wiki), Punjabi (http://pa2.wiki), Turkish (http://tur.wiki) or Urdu (http://urd.wiki).
- if you are a native speaker of another language listed at Language - ens.wiki and you would like to cooperate for creating a xy2.wiki where xy is the 2 or 3 character ISO 639 code of the language.
Part I - About #tagcoding
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - #tagcoding: why everyone should do it, and how to do it
Part II - Economic activities - #ISIC
- Section A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Section B - Mining and quarrying
- Section C - Manufacturing
- Section D - Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Section E - Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Section F - Construction
- Section G - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Section H - Transportation and storage
- Section I - Accommodation and food service activities
- Section J - Information and communication
- Section K - Financial and insurance activities
- Section L - Real estate activities
- Section M - Professional, scientific and technical activities
- Section N - Administrative and support service activities
- Section O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Section P - Education
- Section Q - Human health and social work activities
- Section R - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- Section S - Other service activities
- Section T - Activities of households as employers; undifferentiated goodsand services-producing activities of households for own use
- Section U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
Part III - Functions of Government - #COFOG
- About COFOG
- #cofog01 - General Public Services
- #cofog02 - Defense
- #cofog03 - Public safety and order
- #cofog04 - Economic affairs
- #cofog05 - Environmental Protection
- #cofog06 - Housing and Community Services
- #cofog07 - Health
- #cofog08 - Recreation, culture and religion
- #cofog09 - Education
- #cofog10 - Social protection
Part IV - Sustainable Development Goals - #SDGs
- About the Sustainable Development Goals
- #sdg1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- #sdg2 - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- #sdg3 - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- #sdg4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- #sdg5 - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- #sdg6 - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- #sdg7 - Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- #sdg8 - Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- #sdg9 - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- #sdg10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
- #sdg11 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- #sdg12 - Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- #sdg13 - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- #sdg14 - Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- #sdg15 - Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- #sdg16 - Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- #sdg17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Part V - Products and services - #CPC
- About the Central Product Classification #CPC
- #cpc0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- #cpc1 - Ores and minerals; electricity, gas and water
- #cpc2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- #cpc3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- #cpc4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- #cpc5 - Constructions and construction services
- #cpc6 - Distributive trade services; accommodation, food and beverage serving services; transport services; and electricity, gas and water distribution services
- #cpc7 - Financial and related services; real estate services; and rental and leasing services
- #cpc8 - Business and production services
- #cpc9 - Community, social and personal services
Part VI - NUTS regions in the EU and the UK
- About NUTS
- The European Union and the United Kingdom
- NUTS 1
- NUTS 2
- NUTS 3
- Part VII - Annexes
Part VIII - References
- About the author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.